Today MAC’s newest line came out and I am SOOOO excited. Only, I’m somewhat in a financial hole, so I can’t afford to indulge in these colors like I really want to. I thought about purchasing at least one color, but I can’t…..I have to buy at least 2 and that’s gonna run me $20 alone, so I’m just going to have to be patient and wait.
These colors are VIBRANT and will look great on darker skinned folx. ‘Bout time! I want the entire collection!
I’m going out tonight and want to do parrot eyes. I’m going to go home and practice and then do the real thing tonight.
New lessons for today?
(1) MAC’s lustres and frost are the best for my eyes. Go more towards them.
(2) Check out NYX brand…..I’ve been hearing good raves about it.
(3) Stick to Make-Up wish list and DO NOT purchase items outside of that list.
(4) Visit MAC Pro store in Orlando with Marissa…..and soon!
(5) Check out Milani’s purples….heard good things about them too.
(6) Eyebrows, eyebrows….work on them b/c they look A MESS!!!
(7) Test myself on the anatomy of the eye
All MAC products…..UPDD primer (I can’t stress enough how wonderful primer is!!!), Amberlights on Inner V to mid-lid——Trax from mid-lid to outer V and VEX from Crease on up.