(1) 5 of my favorite genres of music are: classical, jungle, screwed&chopped, ballroom and Egyptian. And I absolutely loathe mainstream music.
(2) I speak Spanish fluently. So much that my sisters and I used to pretend that we were Dominican back in the day.
(3) I don’t know where home is.
(4) I have several hobbies including cooking, make-up (obviously), photography, writing, reading, graphic designing, volunteering, traveling and water sports. I indulge in all of them pretty regularly.
(5) I’ve had some pretty random jobs. I’ve been a baby sitter, an assistant manager at Walgreens, Production Assistant, Photo Technician, teacher, telemarketer (the worse) and newspaper editor.
(6) I just graduated in August 2007 after 4 long years of undergrad. I changed my major from Journalism, Broadcasting, Computer Programming and finally settled for Africana Studies. 4 months later and I still don’t know what I want to do. HA!
(7) I know the alphabet backwards in English and Spanish, all of the books of the Bible, the word tongue in four languages and can identify several Vivaldi pieces. I know, I’m a nerd!
Whooooo’s next? I’m taggin’ the following:
Peace and jazz.