Hi beautiful people!
I am still working diligently to bring you that Lipsticks for Newbies post. It will be coming this week. Yay! But in the meantime….check out the sales that Walgreens and CVS (is that only on the East Coast? Hmmm…..) got for us beauty folx.
- Maybelline Eye & Lip Products: Buy 1, Get 1 50% off
- Neutrogena Cosmetics: Buy 1, Get 1 50% off
- Olay Cleansers: Buy 1, Get 1 50% off
- L’Oreal Foundation, Concealer and Blush: Buy 1, Get 1 50% off
- Revlon Mascara, Lip or Nail Color: Buy 1, Get 1 Free
….oh shoot, and Honey Bunches of Oats is $1.99. Heyyy!
- Maybelline Mascara: Buy 1, Get 1 Free
- Olay: Buy 1, Get 1 50% off
- All Neutrogena Eye makeup, Buy 1, Get 1 50%
- Essence of Beauty, Buy 1, Get 1 50% off
- Maybelline Minerals, Buy 1, Get 50% off
- L’Oreal HIP Eye, face & lip, Buy 1, Get 1 Free (!!!!)
- L’Oreal Telescopic Clean Definition mascara, Buy 1, Get 1 50% off
- Revlon, Buy 1, Get 1 50% off
I know yall saw that….gon and get cha L’Oreal HIP. Gotta snag that deal while you can. And to my ladies who are lookin’ for quality and decent priced brushes….Essence of Beauty is the way to go. As well as Sonia Kashuk at Target. I got a blending brush for $2.43…retailed at $9.99! Betta check those sale racks. I know I’m not the only sale-obsessed lady out there. What to you plan on snagging?
And in other news…..
I mean….what’s worse? My skin or my brows in that picture? LOL!!!! I thought I would share with yall how much better my brows are lookin’ since…..”the incident”. Shutters. Check this post and I’m sure you can feel my pain. But the brows are lookin’ fab now. *cheers*
Peace & sunshine