Wednesday Ramblings

| September 10, 2008 | 13 Comments

Hi gorgeous people! I am a bit behind this week and in some crazy pain because of this cavity filling but I couldn’t let Wednesday (it’s not Friday, yet?) go by without droppin’ you the skinny on one of the gift bags at Fashion Week. Check out this beaut.

Are you drooling yet? Apparently those attending the Philip Lim show at the tents in Bryant Park (at New York’s fashion week) were able to cop this lovely parting gift. Inside is:

AVEDA Dry Remedy Shampoo

AVEDA Dry Remedy Moisturizing Treatment Masque

Aveda Dry Remedy In

NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Persepolis

NARS Blush in Penny Lane

NARS Lip Gloss in Chihuahua

NARS Eyeliner Pencil in Kitty

NARS Perfecting Powdered Sheets

NARS Mini Body Glow

Wow!! Amazement, uh? Has anyone tried any of these products? That Lip Gloss in Chihuahua looks like it would create a beautiful nude lip.

And wow…I found my inspiration for this week’s FOTD Friday.

Can you dig it? Les Nubians are just beautiful and the make-up action is just out of this world. Continue having a wonderful Hump Day, peoples. To keep up with my fabulous life (or lack thereof, hehe) follow me on Twitter.

Stay beautiful!

Tags: ,

Category: Uncategorized

1. yummy411 says:

hmph! i must have left too early to cop that gift =( lol…

i love the makeup, cult of cherry lips, but i moreso love those neck pieces!!! so beautiful!

2. Amina says:

i am so jealous!! I want that giftbag!!
    I hope your cavity feels better!!
    I’ve never tried NArs Lipgloss…too steep!!
    I’d rather invest in a blush

3. Nudiemuse says:

I really love that picture. I had to save it for myself.

I hope your tooth feels better soon.

4. Kamika says:

Hope you feel better. Tooth pain can be the worst.

I’ve always loved Les Nubians makeup especially this look.

5. Askmewhats says:

Ohhh I am literally drooling at those NARS gift bags!!! YUMMM!!! I cant’ wait for your FOTD friday, that inspiration photo is amazing!!!!

6. -::brown sugar::- says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog…

hope you don’t mind me stopping by ^_^

7. B says:

Yums: Dang!!! I was hopin' someone I knew could cop that goodie bag! Okay those neck pieces are amaziiiing. And you see Bing, right?

Amina–> I love NARS so much but they have always been too pricey for me. I only own 3 products from them. The tooth is a little better!

Nudimuse–> Isn't it crazy beautiful? Girl, save it!

Kamika–> Thanks love. I'm actually doin' a bit better. I love Les Nubians too!

Nikki–> Isn't it beautiful. Let's sigh together in amazement. *siiiighh*

BrownSugar–> Thanks for the visit, sis! Do come back!

8. ishtastic says:

I heart Les Nubians. I’m gonna have to pull out that CD. Hope it’s not one of the CDs my son stuck in the VHS player… Can’t wait to see the FOTD.
    ’till next time…

9. SuzieC says:

The pic is so pretty!! I can’t wait to see what you come up with.

That gift bag is fab! *starts figuring out how to make it to fashion week next year*

10. Fabuless Beauty says:

That’s pretty awesome. So you’re going to Fashion Week?

11. B says:

Ishtastic–> LOL @ the CD in the VHS. That's kinda funny but for your sake I hope he didn't do that. :)

SuzieC–> Girl yesss, WE are so going next year!

Fabuless Beauty–> Hi sweets! Nooo, I didn't get a chance to go. :( Only in a dream.

12. slvrlips says:

I’m mad, I should have stayed IN NY longer. I’ll plan better for next year. I so would have loved to cop that gift box of goodies.

Anywho, I can’t wait to see your inspiration come to life in your FOTD on Friday

13. Toya says:

Wow, Les Nubians! They have a song “Makeda” that I always listen to before I dance. It’s my “theme song”. (My dance name is Makeda Maysá.)