Beauty Bee-haviors: I have way too many!

| March 11, 2009 | 28 Comments

Welcome to another post from the Beauty Bee-haviors series. In this series we have open discussions about any and everything in the beauty world and beyond.

You probably say it all the time.

To your girlfriends. Or maybe to your boyfriend or husband. OR….maybe they say it to you.

What do you own TOO much of?

Be honest….we all know what TOO MUCH is.

For me….that would be blushes. I own at least 20+.

And the sad thing is, I hardly wear them. As much as I love blush, I usually stick to the same 2-3. I don’t see myself purchasing any more any time soon.

What do you have many of? Or too much of?

Tell me!

Category: Beauty Bee-haviors

1. shopaholic says:

I think almost everything =p
    I have loose powder 7 pcs, Blusher 20+, brushes for 10+ and I think I wont stop :D

2. Askmewhats says:

hmm..I would say brushes! hehehe :) I love your blushes though..though you’re right, you only use 2-3 :)

3. Rai says:

I don’t wear blush. lol

I have WAY TOO MANY lipglosses.
    Love me lippies. haha.

4. Char says:

I think I have too much of everything…LOL nail polishes, lipgloss…LOL I should up my blush game though, I only have 3 lol…

5. Wes says:

I have waaaaaaaaaay too many hair products. I was thinking about doing a “garage sale” on my site b/c I buy so many products and will only use it one time. I always say, just b/c something didn’t work for me doesn’t mean it won’t work for somebody else.

6. Product Junkie Diva says:

Hey B.
    I just have too many products in general- nail polish, hair products moisturizers etc…..
    PJD

7. Earthtoned Glamgoddess says:

I have waaaaay too many lip glosses, at last count I have 250 of them,85% of them are some various shade of pink. The crazy thing is I only really carry about 3 or 4 in my purse and two of those don’t have any color at all. SMH

8. ...:::BEAUTIFUL...BROWN...SKIN:::... says:

I have too many lippies and shadows!! I need to pump my brakes and do a serious NO BUY!! U should’ve made this a tag… a photo tag!!

9. Milan Angel says:

Lipsticks and gloss. I have so many and I only keep a few in heavy rotation really.

10. Tashina says:

I have too many nail polishes and lippies (…well, not exactly true of the lippies considering I just threw a bunch of them in the garbage).

You may think your blush collection is too large, but it looks cool to me. IDK, maybe it’s because you said you only use 2-3.

11. miku says:

I have way too many lipglosses (well, at least for my small make up collection)

12. Fabuless Beauty says:

Currently, it’s mascara and makeup brushes!

13. Glamouricious says:

Nothing lol. I’m pretty self controlled when it comes to make up and only buy when I reallyyy need something and will use. Thanks to bloggers who weed out the good/bad products like you!:D Lol.

I do have more nail polishes then I use.. about 20 (and I probably use only 3!)

14. princessvalecia says:

my boyfriend thinks I own way too much makeup in general but I started showing him other bloggers collections and he changed his mind…told me I had to step my game up lol

15. imee says:

I have too many browns & pinks. They all end up looking the same on my face (whether its e/s or l/g) and yet somehow i convince myself that other people actually notice the difference.

16. GangStarr Girl says:

Nail polish. I have too much nail polish!

17. jacqueline says:

I have about 30 lip glosses in “this is almost the perfect nudeish brown, but not so pink or red” shade – all with varying degrees of glimmer/glitter, because I just can’t wear flat. Probably have 9 in my purse as we speak…

18. Bella says:

Def. lippies. and well… some eyeshadows…. shame shame shame….

19. Seymone says:

I would have to say blushes/highlighter, eyeshadows and lipglosses. I have decided to dramatically reduce the amount of makeup I buy.

20. GS says:

Eyeshadow, I think I have wayy too many, the bad thing is that I barely use any, but I can´t stop buying it.

21. The Pretty Brown Girl says:

I have way too many nail polishes and eye shadows. Bad thing is, I keep buying more! LOL!

22. L. Michelle says:

let’s see..i have too many:
    mascaras
    lip glosses
    different types of eyeshadow!

i love to experiment with makeup, so everywhere i turn, there is always something different. i have said that i am going to get some of those clear shoeboxes and go around my house picking up whatever types of makeup i have and tossing them in JUST to see what all i have!! LOL

23. Miss Yaya says:

Hello my name is yaya and I’m addicted.

I have too many blushes for a non blush wearer.

I have three drawers of lip glosses b/c I just can’t get enough.

While we’re on the topic… I have surpassed 200 pairs of shoes and the denim collection is in hot pursuit.

Oh, and handbags too I think…

I’m going to stop this comment while I’m ahead. :)~

24. JENSMAKEUPBAG says:

wow blush heaven! i’m going to steal that MAC bright pink one. what is it? its purty! i think my bad beehavior is having too many eyeshadows.

25. JennBee says:

I have more lip gloss than I can count! I love it, though, and it’s great to have a variety sometimes :) Lovely blush collection!

26. SoFrolushes says:

I have loads of nail polish and no longer pain t my nails religiously. I also have way too much lip gloss colours i do not wear

as for clothes i need to throw out half of that.

27. NaturallyAlise says:

waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many eyeshadows, it is ridiculous, I have the entire Loreal HIP line and a gazillion MAC shadows, along with many more randoms, cheap and expensives, it’s baaaaad, way baaaad…. oh and the lipgloss is getting to be the same point. I need an intervention asap.

28. Sabrina says:

I hate to say it, but I have waaay too much of everything. Im a make up addict and I probably dont use 80% of what I buy. Maybe once, if at all, then in the stacker it goes!