It’s Friday—ohmigoodness, I totally love short weeks. Actually, no I don’t. They go slower than regular weeks. Don’t ask to try and explain that either. I know someone out there knows what I’m talking about. HA!
Before I drop the one-photo look for today, I wanted to update you on what’s going on via Clumps:
- I will be traveling for all of next week. Don’t fret! Posts will still air as usual however I will not be able to respond to comments immediately. This year’s family vacay is back to the Bahamas. You know I will take tons of photos!
- The Makeup Show highlights will take a brief intermission next week but will resume shortly after.
- I will be attending the Premiere Orlando International Beauty Event on June 7th. If there is anything you would like for me to check out, shoot me an email and let me know!
- Clumps will celebrate its two year anniversary on Friday, June 12th. It will be quite the celebration ‘roun these parts! That means giveaways, giveaways and more giveaways! Maybe some contests and other surprises. Stay tuned. Anyone want to be on the party planning committee?
- My fellow blog sister and friend Kia at Yummy411 celebrates a birthday on Sunday, June 7th so shoot her some Happy B-Day love!
- The lovely Tamar will be babysitting Clumps while I am away so feel free to email any housekeeping questions to her at TamarForClumps@gmail.com.
I think that’s it for now, jello pops. Will ya’ll miss me? *tears* Because I shall miss you!
And now for my look:
….and that’s it! I’m serious. I’m supporting some liner, gloss and of course, mascara! I was getting a makeover at D&G Cosmetics in New York City and this was the BEFORE. Nothing special here, uh?
Off I go! Have a wonderful week, lovelies!