Beauty Bee-haviors: Can’t leave home without it

| June 29, 2009 | 29 Comments
Welcome to another post from the Beauty Bee-haviors series. In this series we have open discussions about any and everything in the beauty world.
What product do you feel like you
HAVE to wear before leaving the house?

I have a friend of mine who literally wears a full face of make-up just to go to the grocery store. Pass me my black eye liner and some gloss and I can do anywhere. I just feel as if I look dead without the liner. So that is definitely a must have for me.

What about you?

Tags:

Category: Beauty Bee-haviors

1. Lady says:

I used to only bother with lipstick for running basic errands but since becoming unemployed, anytime I leave the house becomes an event, lol. sooo…the barest i leave out with now is, translucent powder for the t-zone, mascara, draw in my brows, blush and lips.

Otherwise, I do a whole face. I got the time for it.

2. adriene says:

I can't leave the house without eyeliner and mascara.

3. kelliegonzo says:

eyeliner and mascara FOR SURE!!!!!

4. lynettepleasant says:

I can't leave the house without eyebrows. Seriously, my eyebrows are very thin and I look weird if I don't fill them in. I'll also use some mascara and Studio Tech foundation, but if my house was on fire, I'd skip those to draw some good eyebrows.

5. Gigi says:

I need a few dabs of my foundation to cver up any scars which are in the process of fading or an ocassional zit.
    Blush and some translucent powder too and I'm done!

I feel if my skin looks good, I don't have to worry about liner, mascara and all the other stuff.

6. Amina says:

most of the time i go au naturale
    i can't leave without chapstick!

7. NaturallyAlise says:

Mascara is a must because my lashes are long BUT so fine, the mascara makes a huge difference in the overall look of my face. Lip gloss is a must as well. Also, I can't leave the house if my fingernails are not painted, that is a new habit that started this year…

8. Danielle says:

Mascara and gloss. My lashes are long too but stick straight. And gloss cause I have a small mouth..I need the pucker, lol.

9. Kissy says:

I can't leave the house with bare lips. Lipstick and/or gloss are a must.

10. Shawnta` says:

I can't leave without lip gloss. I really like mascara too but there are days I'll go without this. Gotta have the gloss though!

11. Anonymous says:

Blusher is a NECESSITY, because otherwise I look old and tired. (I have porcelain skin.) Groomed eyebrows are also essential, I have very thick brows and ungroomed they look messy. Apart from that, lipstick and mascara are nice, but not essential.

12. eyesoar says:

LIP BALM.

no tint, little shine, NO SPARKLE. thats all i need:)

13. NaturallyNewbie says:

I cant leave home without some lipgloss.

14. Connie De Alwis says:

moisturizer!! does that count?

I willingly walk out without a trace of makeup on although I'm frequently in full makeup.

On my most minimal makeup days, I usually fill in my brows and apply a few coats of mascara. I used to think gloss and mascara are the most important but nicely groomed brows seem to make the most difference nowadays!

15. sabrina says:

I have to have lipgloss, not just to leave the house but for all day. I also need Palmer's cocoa butter formula. Absolute necessity.

16. Quel says:

Chapstick. Because rusty lips are not the business. Plus it works great to tame brows and add a little youthful sheen to lids.

17. Milan Angel says:

Some type of lip chap! Softlips are my fave now.

18. hot beauty health says:

Give me a black eyeliner and lip balm and I'm good.

19. Danyelle says:

My Aveeno moisturizer! I'm almost always running behind schedule, so one pump of that is all I have time for besides brushing ma teeth & washing ma face, lol

20. yours truly says:

lip gloss or lip balm is a must for me because i try not to wear that much makeup. my only problem is that i'm forever losing lip balms in my house. :/ concealer is another one for sure. very handy on the go.

21. Starrlite says:

Eyeliner and mascara.

22. Mama Mish Mash says:

I don't always wear makeup but I am never with out some lip product: lipstick, lipgloss, or lip balm. To look half way alive/awake if I have an dentist appointment or something like that I have to do a full face these days.

23. Andrea says:

For me,it's not makeup @ all I feel naked w/o earrings–LOL!

24. Missy says:

Must haves are eyeliner, mascara, and a gloss. I keep extras of my favorites in my handbags so that I can refresh as needed (or apply in the car at the red lights)

25. K*Mack says:

Luckily my lashes are long, thick, and curved..even still I need my mascara. Along with my MAC blot powder.

26. glamazini says:

chapstick is the only thing i HAVE to have.

gloss and mascara are the usuals though.

27. MadameSoybean says:

Quick sweep of powder and MascaraMascaraMascara!

28. yummy411 says:

sunscreen (face at least!) i can bare all, but i'd at least like to be protected from the sun!

29. Anonymous says:

just some face lotion and lip gloss.