2009 Summer Must Haves

| July 1, 2009 | 14 Comments

Have you seen my updated YouTube channel?

I love the YouTube community! Kinda. When I’m not getting hate mail/comments (which is the norm if you upload videos..talk about having to have tough skin) I am responding to comments from my great subscribers. I’ve gotten quite a few requests to do a video about “Summer Must Haves”.

So I did one!

You’ll have to watch the video to get the details of everything but here is what is included in the vid.

Bronzers! For the drugstore divas and high-end honnies….

The importance of sunblock. Remember these kids?

Bright eyeshadow palettes….

Lip balms…

Bright fingernail polishes….polish fiends, can you guess the colors?

I also cover the importance of keeping yourself hydrated and wearin’ shades. And yes I admitted to sporting $5 shades. LOL!

Enjoy!

Because summer time is the right time,

Tags:

Category: Uncategorized

1. lynettepleasant says:

You are cute! You should have your own show!

2. Anonymous says:

Take a look at what this bruh Trevor Edwards worked on inventing, Nike+ iPod

it'll be the look good, workout ish this summer

3. yummy411 says:

great list!

4. Vanity's Corner says:

I agree! 'loved the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick compact. :)

5. B says:

lynettepleasant—> LOL, you think so? The producers would probably hate me simply because I'd have to do 209 retakes. I am a blooper-magnet. ;)

Anon—> I love the idea of the Nike +. I actually purchased it. That was before realizing that my iPod Touch isn't compatible with it. Hurt my heart.

Yums—> Thank you, darlin'!

Vanity's Corner—> I know, right? Isn't it just amazing?

6. Connie De Alwis says:

Loving your list!
    I'm all for the bronzer! The summer (well, we don't actually have summers herebut we do get heat waves this time of the year. does that count?) is when I pull out my darker foundations just to look more tanned. hah! and teal eyeshadow. MUST!

7. Anonymous says:

The green's Zoya Midori. No clue on the others.

8. Miss Yaya says:

the whole zoya collection

i'm in freakin love with the MUFE palette – took me a second to remember thats what it was – thought it was a kryolan palette or something at first

9. Krasey Beauty says:

I <3 you lovie! Watching your videos are like having a little piece of B whenever you want! Miss you gorgeous!!

10. Amina says:

great list!!!!!
    I loove the bright nail polishes :)
    I am so guilty of not wearing sunscreen

11. Gigi says:

cant imagine u getting hate mails. i've said it before: ur vids always cheer me up when i'm down or entertain me when im bored. even if it's about a new mascara.:)

12. B says:

Connie—> Yesss, bronzers are IT for me. And I looove teal eyeshadows.

Anon—> Close. That's China Glaze's Tree Hugger. They do look a little similar except Midori has a little more shine to it.

Miss. Yaya—> LOL, you nut. There's some Diamond Cosmetics, Zoya, China Glaze, Essie and Barielle up in that piece. I'm going to hug you to pieces when I see you (in a few weeks). You helped complete my palette. Loveyouloveyouloveyouuuu.

Krasey—> *hugs* My darling sister…..can't wait to see you either!!

Amina—> Aminaaaa, you know better!! You better get hip to the sunscreen, woman!

Gigi—> Ahh, what can I say? People will pick on you for everythiiiiiing. It's all good. Quite humorous to me. You are the best thing walking, lady. *hugs*

13. Anonymous says:

i am for sure loving your summer must have video. its so true what u were saying. i am going to try the nail thing tmrw!
    *akua*

14. Christina says:

I love the video, girl! Talk soon : )