Yeah, I know…..you were probably expecting a mascara review but with the largest game of my alma mater football team’s existence, I got a little behind….
Besides, I bet you needed a break from the boring Mascara Monday, uh?
Or maybe that’s just me. HA!
Here’s what I’ve had my eyes on in the mascara world!
- Estee Lauder’s Sumptuous color mascaras (photo source)
A reader sent me an article about these babies and whoa! They look delicious. For $19.50 you can coat your lashes Sapphire, Amber, Amethyst, Garnet or Emerald. Now that’s just too cool. I know colored mascaras aren’t new but am I crazy for wanting to try every single one of those? You can find out more about them here.
- Waterproof mascaras—do they REALLY differ from regular mascaras? I know that they are intended to last longer–hence them being waterproof but does Maybelline Pulse Perfection work better, worse or just as good as Maybelline Pulse Perfection Waterpoof? Hmm….stay tuned for my findings on that.
- So Tarte has this 4 day stain mascara that claims to keep your lashes long and lush for a whooping 4 days.
I mean, wow! How is that even possible? You mean to tell me it will hold up if I wash my face? Or pour a bucket of water over my head? I just, I don’t think—please believe I’ll be reviewing this one soon. (photo source)
- Word on the street (and in my inbox) says that CoverGirl Queen Collection has a mascara. Now where have I been and how did I miss this? I have gotten so many requests to review it but I haven’t seen it anywhere. Man oh man!
- The next mascara I will be reviewing will be Benefit Bad Gal .
- Soon after comes Lancome Hypnose drama.
- How soon is too soon to begin wearing mascara? I didn’t wear it much until I graduated from high school. I get emails from 13-15 year old readers and I’m tempted to tell them to just not even worry about wearing mascara right now.
- I’ve said it once before but olive and jojoba oil do a fantastic job at removing mascara.
Got any mascara questions, news or ideas on the mind? Tell me yo!