50 million pound challenge: Eat This, Not THAT!

| October 13, 2009 | 7 Comments

Time to check in, sisters! So far the Mascara Mamas team has 9 members! I’m so excited. Thanks for joining. You too can join and be a part.

When it comes to managing weight, I find that it is best if I am realistic. I tailor dietary ideas to fit my lifestyle. Hence why these books are my best friends.

Yes, I have ALL three of them and I love them. Especially when traveling. When I can’t make a green smoothie 0r bake kale chips, I am flipping through one of these books to see what I can eat on the go that won’t kill me. Loves it! I’ll do a formal review on these babies in the coming weeks.

In the meantime, check out these books. I find that they are a great little addition to a weight loss plan.

Anyone read these?

See you at next week’s check-in!

Tags: , ,

Category: 50 Million Pound Challenge

1. 'Funlayo says:

I just joined the team — we can do this!

2. Anonymous says:

KALE CHIPS? How, please?

I'm all about sweet potato chips– (just slice and bake; line baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy cleanup)–but never thought about trying that with leafier veggies.

3. Daenel says:

What is a green smoothie?

4. B says:

Funlayo—> Yaaaay, I see you!

Anon—> Kale chips are super easy to make. Just toss some olive oil soaked kale on a baking sheet and pop in the oven. It's crazy how tasty they are and they are actually good for you. When I saw this comment, it inspired me to get a SP and make some of those….post coming soon!!

Daenel—> Only the BEST thing eveeer!! Check out this post:

5. Selina says:

Oooh, I must check those books out. I've just realised how much weight I need to lose, they look like a very practical source of advice for snacking.

6. sheri says:

I'm wondering about the green smoothie too? Can you give us a recipe?? I've got a juicer just sittin here, not being used!!
    Share this little goodie with us okay??
    Thanks!!

7. B says:

Sheri—> I did a video on it! http://www.clumpsofmascara.com/2009/07/healthy-beauty-beauty-in-green.html. I'll be doing a post too! Stay tuned. :)