Stila Barbie Smudge Pots

| October 14, 2009 | 23 Comments

Y’all know I’m a Stila girl. It’s no surprise really. I enjoy many of their products and have hailed the Lip glaze as one of my favorite glosses on the market. Which says a lot considering there are A LOT of glosses on the market.

And my crazy self feels as if I need to review them all. HA!

But I digress.

I had my eyes on these smudge pots since I first got the press release about them. The colors just called my name. I don’t have many gel liners despite my affinity for them. I love Lancome‘s and MAC’s Fluidlines have always been a staple for me. L’Oreal HIP’s are a bit dry and Clinique’s are too smudge-y.

I find that Stila’s smudge pots work great not only as bases but as liners are well. And look how beautiful the Barbies collection ones are!

Stila’s smudge pots are hot stuff. I tweeted a photo of them when I was in Miami.

(l-r)
Little Black Dress (it has pink sparkles in it!)
Cobalt Clutch
Purple Pumps

Purple Pumps is the greatest thing since….I don’t know, it’s just great! I’ve been wearing it almost every day I’ve had it. I have never seen such a beautiful purple cream liner.

I even wore it at Blogalicious ’09 this past weekend.

I cut out my homie Luvvie of that photo but
I’ll re-post it with her fabulous self in it. :)

I’m in love the smudge pots. I’ll be back showing you how fabulous Cobalt Clutch looks. In the meantime, check them out here. You can snag them from Sephora, Sephora.com or Stila.com for $20/each.

A fan of Stila smudge pots? Have these? Want these?

Tags: , ,

Category: Product Reviews

1. Angela says:

wow these do look pretty

I only have the smudge pot in black and brown. May be I should get more colors.

2. Connie De Alwis says:

oh boy… those colors are fab! I have a few smudgepots but they're not totally smudgeproof for me so I don't use them much :( but that blue is so pretty!

3. Askmewhats says:

I love the regular black smudgepots but the purple looks fab on you and the packaging is too cute!

4. NuBeauti says:

Beautiful! I will be purchasing. Those are hot!

5. Anonymous says:

Ooh… pretty.

What's the polish you're wearing in the pic, please?

6. Anonymous says:

Hey B!

I've been wondering if you've tried out (or if you're trying to) Yves Saint Laurant's Volume Effects Faux Cils Mascara (I think that's the name). It's near $30, which is pretty steep, so I'm waiting to see if it's worth the money. I heard it was like, mascara of the year and a ton of people's HG though, so it'd be great if you'd try it out! Also, if you're interested, they came out with a new mascara this month that i've heard is pretty good.

7. Crystal says:

I love Stila Smudgepots! Better than MAC fluidlines IMO.

8. B says:

Angela—> If you love those then you will REALLY love these!

Connie—> Oh nooo, are they really smudge-y for you? Even as a liner? No bueno.

Nikki—> I could totally see you rocking these!

NuBeauti—> Sis, I've missed you! So glad to see you back. :)

Anon—> That's OPI by Sephora's "What a Broad". Gotta love the name. LOL!

Anon—> You know what? I've seen that mascara and if you know me, you know it's the price that has me giving it the side eye. It's a gold tube so it looks beautiful!!! For the name of Clumps I think I will have to give it a whirl. :) Thanks for lookin' out!

Crystal—> Loves 'em!

9. Rai says:

Purple Pumps keeps calling my name! It's so pretttttyyyy!

10. gio says:

ooh these look very pretty!

11. ChiChi says:

I fell in love with that blue at Sephora, but didn't get it cuz I felt like I spent too much money that particular weekend. I might go ahead and get it this weekend, though. LOL

12. Kelly says:

I'm loving that second picture of just your eyes. You can tell how happy you are. Beautiful!

13. Milan says:

Love those colors! I've been wanting that purple for a while now. I think I'll grab it. Looks great on you.

14. Nuratu says:

I have both colors and LOVE both colors. I haven't had a chance to wear them anywhere yet but best to believe girlie I definitely plan on it. Sooooo many ideas. The color just make me happy!

15. Alex says:

Oh, I bet Purple Pumps would be great for recreating the eye look from Versace! I may have to go and get this now.

p.s. sorry about the link, I don't like doing that, but I didn't know how better to explain what I was thinking.

16. beautyjudy says:

Um, purple pumps? LOVE! Must have! Thanks for showing!!! You look gorgeous wearing it!

17. donna.alvarez says:

the smudge pots are AMAZING. i've never tried them as a base but i'm sure they do the job. I love that the smudge pots are so industrial. I put it on in the morning and by the time i get home from class the liner is still perfectly in place, showing no signs on creasing, fading, etc. stila pretty much hit the nail on the head with this product. i HATE their kajal liners though.

18. yummy411 says:

ok ok enough pressure already! so purrrtty!

19. Montpellier Beauty Princess says:

Love the purple pumps shade. It looks like it gives a very intense colour. I suspect I may have to be investing in some!

20. Jass says:

Havent tried the smudgepots … want the black one though – gotta find the 25 in my budget for it

21. donna says:

Hey Jass, check out Beautycrunch.com. They have a smudge pot trio for $12. They are very legit. I have ordered from them many times.

22. Pumps and Gloss says:

pretty!! pretty!!

Loving your hair!!

23. Amina says:

OMG! I loooove purple pumps! It actually reminds me of a discontinued product they had..an eyeliner called violet….
    gorgeous!!
    off to sephora.com right now