Happy 2010! Love letter to Clumps fam…

| January 1, 2010 | 13 Comments

It’s me on New Year’s Day at some fabulous little lounge in New York’s Tribeca. I brought in the New Year with some of my favorite people in one of my favorite cities. I’ll be in NYC for a few more days so I’ll be sure to post some of my findings. If you’re following me on Twitter, you’ll see that I’ve already tweeted new goodies from L’Oreal HIP and showed off the lavender mascara that I purchased. We’ll see how that mascara works. *gulp*

On a personal sappy sentimental note, I want to thank you all so much for your love and support in 2009. Did I tell you that Clumps is also Clumps of Mascara, LLC? I have so many ideas and visions for my new company. Clumps dot com will still operate as normal but I plan to expand in ways that I can’t even see right now.

This would not have even been possible had it not been for you all’s support. The emails, the comments, everything… A year ago I really had no idea what I wanted out of life. I had too many passions and didn’t know where to start. Thanks to y’all, I now know where my calling is and plan to continue to help inspire and motivate women to be the best that they can be.

Oh! Silly me…forgot to post my Top 10 Favorite Products of 2009.

So yeah, that’s it for now, darlings. I have got to go to Inglot! Oh and I need to go do some more investigating to see what kind of plans my friend’s have for my birthday tomorrow. Weeee!!

Tags:

Category: Uncategorized

1. Amina says:

Happy new year to you too!!
    May it bring all the best!

2. The BeautyXchange says:

Happy New Year Brittany! You are too cute in this video. Luv it! Wishing you the best in 2010 for COM LLC and all your endeavors.

3. Deborah says:

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday!!!! Do it up in New York and I am eager to see what you do with the company.

4. sabrina says:

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday!

5. Askmewhats says:

happy new year and happy birthday to a very sweet girl :)

6. Lee says:

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday. Sounds like you are ringin in the new year in a great way.
    Enjoy!

7. gio says:

Happy New Year and happy birthday! I wish you all the best in 2010.

8. Izar says:

Hi!

I just watched your New Year video, and girl your skin is looking soooo much better, it's amazing! I'm so happy for you. ^_^

I also love your locs a lot, I think it was a great decision on your part. My hair is pretty full and bordering on curly (and generally considered weird in a society where women have long, straight, sleek hair) so I too get those comments from people that you were talking about in a previous post, like "How's your hair doing that???", but I guess I've learned to love and embrace it too by now. I'm actually trying to grow my hair out a bit and create a hairstyle that can be worn both straightened and natural. You actually played a great part in my decision to just go natural you know, so thank you. :-) I've always really looked at black people's hair with a sort of wide-eyed admiration: it's so incredibly versatile when you know how to bring out the best from it. Then again, I know how much effort and attention goes into it: you practically have to train yourself to be an expert. :)

Anyway, just wanted to tell you that I still have you in my heart, but then got sidetracked with all that hair-talk… ^_^

So, have a wonderful New Year and I wish you luck with ClumpsOfMascara.com !

Lots of love,
    Izar
    xoxoxo

9. Lavendar says:

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday! Looking forward to another fabulous and fun year with Clumps!

10. yummy411 says:

happy new year and birthday baby clumps aka B! love ya sis! here's to a fab 2010 and more face time right? ;)

11. Milan says:

I LOVE your hair in this pic, sis! Happy New Year to you! I of course will continue to support Clumps as usual. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what else you have in store!

12. B says:

I totally love you ladies!!

13. sofia says:

Wow, you are just too cool! Haha, I smiled all through the video! I've never visited this site before.. but I think I may found a favorite..!

Keep up the good work!