1) Start with telling him how awesome his looks already are. Many guys just need that extra push and there is nothing that beats hearing that from your woman. Once you gush a bit about how fine and sexy he is….
2) Offer to go with him and treat the two of you. Many men think this costs a bunch of money but you can take that argument out of it by offering to P-A-Y. Most gentlemen are used to paying so its nice to be treated some of the time! Now that he is considering it…
3) Find a place that won’t intimidate him and make the appointment. If there are flowers and pastels on the wall, keep looking. Any place where he might be seen by his boys or coworkers is out of the question. Search your city for places that have a more masculine feel to them. Now, after you have the place selected….
4) Choose a time when there will not be a lot of folks there. You can even earn bonus points if you can manage to ask the salon to schedule you both when another guy already has an appointment. Private booths can help ease this anxiety too since he won’t want everyone staring. The icing on the cake is….
5) After the service is done, you must tell him how great his feet now look and feel. Offer to take him with you four times a year (at the beginning of each season). Encouragement is just part of the ego thing. Accept it; deal with it; and use it to what will ultimately be your advantage—after all, those feet will be rubbing against your feet tonight!
More about Kenneth:
Kenneth D. Pratt Esq. is a graduate of Morehouse College and the Florida State University College of Law. A native of Tallahassee, Florida, he began his career there, as a certified legal intern at the Office of the State Attorney and progressed to the Office of the Attorney General where he served for three years. Pratt has published several short stories, poems, and op eds in National as well as local publications. In his spare time he enjoys reading, travel, and sports.
Category: Beauty...And The Male?