EcoTools 6 Piece Eye Brush Set

| April 22, 2010 | 11 Comments

Not my car. I rented this darling buttercup for a road trip.

Happy Earth Day!!!! I hit the road a lot. I’m traveling at least 2-3 weekends out of a month. It may have something to do with finally having a car that is reliable enough to take on the highways and byways. But see…my trips are usually crazy spontaneous. Meaning, I’ll decide on Thursday evening that I want to pack up my car  and head 4 hours South or 9 hours North. To prevent myself from forgetting the necessities, I always have a pre-packed bag. Somethin’ like this…

Lately I’ve been tossing this inside…

It’s baby EcoTools brushes!

These are darling. They are about an inch smaller than the full size EcoTools brushes.

That makes them big enough to hold and grip when applying make-up but small enough to fit in your pocket, purse or cosmetic bag. Each brush is printed with its name. Oh, you didn’t know that “certain” brushes do certain things? Yes ma’am!

This is great for the make-up newbie! And since we’ve come to expect the best from EcoTools, they don’t skimp in the packaging department either.

Not a bad buy for $7.99, uh? Oh! And EcoTools has pretty cool tutorials on YouTube now. This one talks about how to achieve the cat eye look.

Other EcoTools reviews:
EcoTools brushes
EcoTools brow grooming set
EcoTools body care products
EcoTools bags designed by Alicia Silverstone
EcoTools bamboo bronzer brush

This review contains a sample product sent for post consideration. Read our disclosure policy here.

Tags: ,

Category: Uncategorized

1. Kristin says:

Ahhh..I need to get this! The only brushes I own are EcoTools that first set they came out with….and I've really been wanting a larger variety of eye brushes! This makes me happy!

2. Dwana, (SME) Subject Matter Expert of S.O.S says:

Hey B! I ♥ their brushes, a lot. Right now you can trade in old brushes and a body product to receive a free sample pack of ecoTools products. Chea! http://1divinediva.blogspot.com/2010/04/swap-your-old-brushes.html

3. Askmewhats says:

I love Ecotools brushes! they are really made of good quality hairs and I love the bamboo handle!!!

4. Girl Z says:

I Have been wanting some good, inexpensive brushes! I ran out and bought them today. Target carries the Kabuki brush for those who can't seem to find it. I am also going to turn in my old brushes for coupons to get new ones. Doesn't get any better than this!

5. Goody says:

i own that set and i love them. while they are eco friendly and rather inexpensize, they do the work better than a lot of more expensive brands..

6. Colored By Gabrielle says:

oh myyy,I need this!I LOVE ecoTools and I have been wanting some smaller brushes(of a pretty good quality) for traveling since I hate lugging around my full size ones!Will definately have to get these!I love your blog by the way.My fave beauty Blogger! =]

7. K.D. says:

The bug! Too cute. I have the convertible red bug. Love that car & can't wait to take it on a road trip. Those brushes look great! off to research them…

-K.D.

8. suga says:

I actually have that travel set, but I used it for everyday use. I've never been able to find the regular size brushes at Target for some reason.

9. Denim Blue says:

I adore these brushes, but I had no idea there were bigger versions available! I've heard people complain about the size, but whatevs. I loves em.

10. roxy_jaz_gurlie says:

Where do you find this set?? :O

11. B says:

Roxy—> I've seen it at Target and most drugstores. They are pretty easy to find.