Is this thing on? Helllllooo out there! I’m Channing, a freelance fashion and beauty journalist. I recently started writing my own blog, Channing in the City.
Brittany was nice enough to share her lovely readers with me because it would be nice for someone to actually read my posts for once. Hehe!
Anywhoo, onward with the post. Are you looking to update your look for spring? Allow me to be of some assistance.
I think everyone deserves to be fabulous and fashionable without breaking the bank. So if you are just looking to add a few trendy pieces to a wardrobe or even starting from scratch, here are a few major trends (for cheap!) that will march you into the right direction.
- SEQUINtial Order
- Think sequins are only appropriate for night? Not anymore! Don’t be afraid to shine in the daytime as well.
- Big BANGles
- Think of bangles like last season’s signature chunky necklaces, the bigger the better! Pile them on.
- Naughty and Nautical
- LWD- The Little WHITE Dress
- This spring, ditch your faithful LBD for something, well, WHITE!
- Peachy Keen
- The hot new look for lips and tips this spring? Peach! Bold or light, this shade is universally flattering.
- AT EASE!
- With military inspired looks of course. Pair a structured military jacket with a ruffle-y dress for a utilitarian look with a feminine touch.
- If I Were A Boy…
- No need to wonder, just don a boy’s blazer! The boyfriend blazer trend is marching into spring and summer.
- Pick Your Platform
Clog, that is! Platform shoes are back in a major way. The can be worn with wide leg jeans just as easily as a dress.
B Says: I love Channing! Y’all know I’m no fashionista (I be tryin’ though…lol) so it helps to have fashion-savvy ladies just a click away. Want to write a guest post for Clumps? Email me at Brittany@ClumpsOfMascara.com for consideration.