I know, I know…I really should have never just dropped off of the face of the e-earth like that, uh? My bad, y’all. I took a much needed withdrawal from the innanet. I SO needed it. Not to mention I started an evening/weekend job and OMG, I completely failed in the time management department.
But I’m back now and I have SO much to share with you. Here’s what reviews you can look forward to in the coming weeks:
- OCC lip tars. Yuuuum….
- Clarisonic Plus
- My annual visit to the dermatologist. Has my skin improved since last year? Pshttt.
- Orly’s Plastix collection. Sick of mattes yet?
- CoverFX foundation…I think I found a winner, y’all.
- Mario Badescu skincare products
- Huetiful Hair steamer. Amazing!!
- Zoya’s newest polishes
- CoverGirl Queen’s concealers…SO brown girl friendly
- Make Up For Ever’s HD blush
- An eye shadow palette that has 120 shadows. Wow…sers!
…my Twitter fam has asked me to review my new Android phone so I think I’ll be doing that too. Yep, after 2 years and 3 Blackberrys, I have broken up with RIM and so in love with Android!
That’s not even half of it. I will also be hosting, co-hosting and volunteering for several events (that you’re invited to) in the Central and South Florida…including Shecky’s Girl’s Night Out in Miami! And I’ve got a lot of giveaways lined up.
So yep…I’m back and ready to par-tay! How have you guys been? Try any new mascaras? Have any products you think I should try?
Enjoy your weekend and see you for Mascara Monday!