The happiest blush…ever!

| March 4, 2011 | 17 Comments

Look at this darling blush…

I mean, how beautiful is that? Just looking at it makes you happy. Doesn’t it? But this blush does more than look pretty. It not only gives you a nice wash of color on your cheekies, but it also infused with a Happy Boost Blend. Seriously!

I’ve got to give it to Physicians Formula. They are doing GREAT with coming out with stunning products. This blush looks good on the shelf. Even if you don’t own any blushes, you’re likely to pick this one up and give it a try. It’s just so darn cute.

Like all of PF’s products, it is on the green side of things. That means it is paraben-free and hypoallergenic. Which of course makes it GREAT for sensitive/acne-prone skin ladies like myself. The inclusion of their Happy Boost Blend and Euphoryl is said to help promote a feeling of happiness. It also protects your skin from those environmental stresses. Now I can’t say for sure if I feel “happier” when I wear this blush. I am usually Mary Sunshine happy anyway. Yes, even at 7am! I am quite pleasant (as long as I’ve eaten) and I don’t see how using this has promoted any extra…happy-ness.

BUT that doesn’t mean it stil isn’t a fantastic blush. It has a faint jasmine fragrance that smells divine! It isn’t strong but it is definitely detected when applying the blush. And I absolutely love it! It shows up beautifully on brown skin too.

…which is ALWAYS a plus in my book. So yes, I’m a huge fan of the Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting blush. It retails for $11.95 and you can get it anywhere Physicans Formula products are sold. Think Ulta, Target and your favorite drugstores. This shade is in Rose and you can also get it in Natural. A small brush is at the bottom of the blush for quick touch-ups on the go. It’s a winner!!

Have you seen these gorgeous blushes around town yet?

Tags: , ,

Category: Brown & Blushin'

1. DWJ says:

I just wrote about this one yesterday! HA! The hearts really do make me smile and the fact that it shows up on brown girls is a bonus too.

2. Stacy says:

Wow, that look very similar to the Stila blush that recently came out except it doesn’t have the gold layer on top. And of course it’s a little more budget friendly. I am really trying to get up on my blush game and I’m slowly coming around. I have learned to wear it without looking like Homey the Clown. Two snaps for the brown girls who ain’t skeeered to rock a lil color on the cheeks. ;)

3. Ishah says:

It’s extremely cute! I have been meaning to pick this one up, but everywhere I look for it it’s sold out :( I guess I will just have to order it online and pay for shipping! The cute hearts are totally worth it.

4. gio says:

That’s the cutest blush I’ve ever seen! It looks beautiful on you!

5. Melany says:

I JUST bought this blush yesterday!

I was a little unsure about it at first, but after seeing how great it looks on you, I’m so glad I picked it up!

Thanks for the swatch & review!

6. Sherri says:

This is so cute I can’t wait for this blush to go on sale at the drugstore :) the swatch looks amazing

7. Brittany says:

Isn’t iiiit?

8. [...] For the cheeks, I used that wonderful happy blush from Physician’s Formula. [...]

9. Kelli Rae says:

I just found your site a lil bit ago and love it! Been looking over it for the past few days.. I wanted this blush so bad since it came out. Every time I went to get it, it was sold out!! Well a couple weeks ago CVS had em on sale and there was also a coupon peelie on some of the other bronzers. I took it off of one and read the small print and it said it could be used for the Happiness Booster blushes/bronzers. So when it was all said and done I ended upo getting the two blushes for two bucks a piece!!! I was thrilled to say the least and it was well worth waiting for = )