POLL: Can AMBI’s mark minimizer reduce my dark spot?

| April 8, 2011 | 17 Comments

Yes, I said it. I have dark spots. Do I really need to remind you about the most recent one?

Yeah. Hmm mmm…it’s a dark spot in the middle…of my forehead. But AMBI’s Even and Clear Targeted Mark Minimizer (say that 3x fast) looks promising.

After all, it SAYS that it’ll reduce dark marks and discolorations. According to the website, I’ll see results in as little as 2 weeks. Alrighty then, AMBI. We shall see. It retails for under $13 and I’ve got high hopes.

Places your bets, lovelies. Will AMBI help to fade my dark spot a bit? Or will it be just as dark in 2 weeks?

Tags: ,

Category: Acne Sucks, Skincare

1. I have no clue but I really need to know!

2. Yasmin says:

I’m really skeptical about skin products. I’ve tried SOOOO many in the past and have a hard time trusting them =/ I am curious to see if this will work for you because if it does, I am totally investing in it =P

3. Cara says:

Keep us posted Brittany! I’m using Clinique’s dark spot corrector right now too…we’ll see how it goes. I’m also using Yes to Blueberries brightening facial towelettes to remove my makeup. I’d say my skin does look so much brighter afterwards!

4. Dasia says:

I’ve used their fade cream lotion of oily skin along with the complexion soap (I think, forgot name) and together they did a good job at fading my dark marks. I was happy to have tried them. But, after awhile I started getting lazy and stopped using the cream and slowly but surely my dark marks seemed to have gotten darker. Not sure why, but I haven’t used Ambi since then. I use Black Opal’s soap now and it works great.

5. Eve says:

I think it will if you use it diligently for two weeks. It wont make it fully disappear, but it will be lighter. Please do an update post in two weeks so we can see your progress

6. SOUTHERNBELLA100 says:

Please let us know what happens…

7. Savannah says:

I have this and love it! I have been using it for about a month and have noticed a significant difference in the color of the acne scars that I have. I also use this under my eyes for discoloration and it’s helped there too. I hope that your results are as good as mine. Good luck!

8. NH says:

did it work for you? I think I started to use it around the same time you did and I can tell a difference. :)

• Brittany says:

It did!! Stay tuned for the update post.

• Angela McFadden says:

Hi. Just wondering if the Ambi worked for you? I tried to search your site, but didn’t really see anything more after 5/4/11. I’d love to know! Thanks.

Angela