POLL: Maybelline FIT Me. Yay or nay?

| April 19, 2011 | 26 Comments

Maybelline has unveiled a new line of foundation, concealers, powders and bronzers and I’m excited to give them a whirl. Hit the jump to get a quick peek at these goodies. Hmm, what should I review first?

Whatcha think? Anything look inciting to you? I’m lovin’ how high-end those foundation bottles look. Ooooh, you so fancy, Maybelline.

Tags: , , , , ,

Category: Product Reviews

1. Kat says:

that foundation…. it’s like white! :o
    well nice to see they have a large colour range.
    can’t wait for your review b!

2. Dasia says:

I was interested in trying when it first came out, but, they don’t have a enough darker colors :(
    I am curious about the blushes and concealers though.

3. I haven’t tried it yet, but it doesn’t look like they have my color anyway (I am very dark).

4. Tanisha says:

I’m a 320 and love it. Only thing I don’t like about it is that there isn’t a pump. I prefer pumps for foundation, helps to control how much is dispersed. I haven’t tried the concealer or any of the other Fit Me products yet. I must say this though, a little goes along way.

5. Mixed feelings. Bought the foundation and powder first. Colors was good for a minute then all the sudden it would make me look too dark. Thinking about trying another color, but the color right before the one I selected looks darker and the one before that looks almost too light. I love the coverage and the feel though. I’ve heard it’s not good for those with oily skin, but I’m Sahara Desert dry..lol. Can’t wait to hear your opinion.

• Brittany says:

Uh oh. Yeah, sounds like you need a shade that better fits your gorgeous hue. And if all else fails you can mix them. Woot!

6. Nikki says:

I am interested with this new line! I hope it arrives our shores :) Thanks for sharing B! :) how have you been?

7. Chai says:

ok…very excited to see a review on this!I keep walking past this display in every drugstore I walk into for the past few weeks, and just couldn’t bring myself to purchase until someone sampled and gave their expert opinion, lol. Was tempted to try the concealer/bronzer/blush (not a foundation gal)

• Brittany says:

I’m not much of a foundation gal either but I’m hoping this one isn’t too shabby. I am looooving the the bronzers and blushes.

8. Ishah says:

I tried out some samples of the shades I thought would suit me (posted em on my blog) and they aren’t too bad.. Not for heavy coverage, but you might like that ;) I did! I heard some people say they break you out after using them for a few weeks, let us know if anything like that happens to you please! I hope not!

9. MiiSS kECiia says:

I was eye’ing this for a while but idk enough about make up to tell my shade by sight so I got a MUFE foundation at Sephora =/

10. SH says:

I sure hope they’re good. I think the 110 might be a match for me though I haven’t had the opportunity of trying it. I can relate to darker skinned girls b/c I know how hard it is to find a match. And forget about concealers; they never are even close to my color, even though I could really use a good concealer.

Are all those bottles yours? Maybe you could do a giveaway on the ones you won’t use! I hope that isn’t too forward of me, but I thought it was a good suggestion.

I’m betting the darkest one would match you the best!

11. Lachelle says:

B, I love your and your blog…but…
    Its so ironic that none of these Maybelline shades fit me. boooo!
    Every time I pass the display, I just SMH. See Maybelline? I was gonna try your product but your shades don’t get dark enough for me to try.

Viva la Revlon Colorstay in mocha! Woot!

Sorry for my mini rant :-) lol

• Brittany says:

Haha, loves you for that, darling. Gotta use what works for the brown skin, right? Ain’t made atcha at all.

12. McKenna says:

i love the packaging! very fancy looking indeed :] i use the mineral liquid concealer from maybelline, so it would be interesting to see how the concealer works. question though: what makes the FIT me products work better to match skin tone colors as opposed to their other products?

• Brittany says:

I thought it was fancy too. It felt higher end. ;) And I think it’s the number system that makes FIT products a little more unique.

13. Ayana says:

I’ve tried and reviewed the collection. I really like it! The powder is really nice and light. I was skeptical at first because I’m in the darker tones, but the 355 worked out really good.

14. SH says:

PS please tell us if it oxidizes…i heard in a few places that it does.

15. Bella says:

i’ve heard some good things about this new line haven’t tried it yet.