EcoTools, you so fine, you blow my mind…

| May 24, 2011 | 15 Comments

Did we need another reason to love EcoTools? Not really. But I am absolutely loving the re-design of the new brush sets. Designed by environmentalist and activist, Alicia Silverstone, six newly designed EcoTools sets hit the scene last month. The bags are made from natural hemp, recycled PET, non-toxic ink, and tree-free paper. And the 6-piece brush set is my absolute favorite!

Trust me when I say this is THEE perfect cosmetic bag for traveling. Each brush has their own slot. I also toss my liners in that compartment. And when you open ‘er up…

Lots and lots of space for blushes, eye shadows, concealers, primers, jewelry and hair accessories. You can snag the bag for a smooth $14.99 anywhere EcoTools are sold. I find the most selection at Walgreens?

Think you’ll be pickin’ this bag up?

Tags: ,

Category: Eyes

1. mrslovelyann says:

I love ecotools! I definitely will have to look out for these…the brushes are soooo soft. Sometimes you can get them for a B1G1 free deal at Wal-greens. ;)

2. Christina says:

I believe the case itself is considered part of the set, therefore that would be the sixth piece. You are probably not missing a brush =)

3. McKenna says:

Cuuute! :D I love EcoTools brushes, and it feels good to know I’m helping the environment. That bag is just adorable.

4. Sandy says:

I love Ecotools! I haven’t seen the new sets, but I love the bag! And eh the 6th piece is the bag :( But I love any extra makeup bags! My local Walgreens doesn’t have a good selection, but I have seen BOGO free at Rite Aid sometimes…that’s when I stock up :)

5. Ishah says:

I want that bag!! I need something exactly like that.. and eco friendly too? I’m on it.

6. auroragyps says:

I’m pretty sure they count the bag as the 6th piece of the set. Kind of lame.

7. Janda says:

THIS IS AWESOME…btw: I believe the 6th piece is the bag it came in :) I could be wrong tho

8. smartsx says:

EcoTools is fab! I need to hit up the local pharmacy and nab one of these! hmmmm!!