Acne Sucks: L’Oreal Go 360 Clean Anti-Breakout Cleanser rocks

| May 10, 2011 | 20 Comments

When I was offered the opportunity to test drive their newest anti-breakout cleanser, I ’bout jumped out of my skin. You know, because at 26, I STILL battle acne like I’m 14 or somethin’.

I was really excited about this one…

Like all L’Oreal products, you can get this kid at your local drugstore. I was able to find it at my neighborhood CVS. Because it’s an acne cleaner, it’s going to have those acne fighting agents that we’re all familiar with.

and…

While the fragrance is a little strong for my nose-y, the cleanser really gets deep down in those pores. That can also be attributed to the cute little scrubby that pops out of the bottle. That’s right. Simply press the scrubber out from the bottle…

And there you go, your own gentle exfoliator.

I was surprised at how gentle this felt on the skin. Which is a good thing because the last thing acne prone skin needs is extra irritation. The cleanser lathers up well and leaves the skin feel nice and clean.

Ahhh yesss, my skin isn’t complaining one bit. Have y’all tried this L’Oreal’s Go 360 Clean cleansers? Whatcha think?

NEW L’Oreal Go 360 Clean Anti-Breakout Cleanser removes acne causing bacteria in just one wash pore-by-pore! Pores look smaller and skin is cleaner, smoother and softer. It is also the winner of the 2011 Self Magazine Healthy Beauty Award for Best Acne Cleanser!

Go 360 Clean is a line of deep pore-by-pore cleansers. There are five different formulas from which to choose. Every Go 360 Clean cleanser is designed with the innovative super soft Scrublet™ to help you reach deep into every last pore for the cleanest clean.

Disclosure: This is a sponsored post and compensation was provided by L’Oreal Paris via Glam Media.

Tags: , , ,

Category: Skin

1. Yasmin says:

Hmm keep us posted on how this works for you! I’m still battling acne as well and nothing seems to fully help!

2. McKenna says:

I loooove that scrubby thing. I used one of their 360 cleansers before…the scrubby was great, but the cleanser made me break out. :( My skin is extremely sensitive and I have to avoid a lot of ingredients, especially fragrance. I’ve always thought the pop-out scrub is an awesome idea from L’Oreal though!

3. I bought this because Ive been yearning for a deep cleansing Clarisonic Mia, but havent had a chance to purchase yet. Im so excited u posted this review since i was planning to do one soon and wanted to compare results.

For me, ive been using it 1 week so far and though my skin is really smooth now, i feel it broke me out. I wonder if its like the ‘purging’ process people talk about which happens when people start using a Clarisonic.

We’ll c, but i do have to add that the scrubby pad makes me look forward to taking off my makeup every night haha. Its just a new concept and fun to use.

• Brittany says:

That could be it. A lot of people’s acne tends to get worse before it gets better when they start using new products or gadgets. Let mek now if it clears up for you.

4. Kym says:

I might try this after i finish with the Alba Botanica Natural ACNEdote Deep Pore Wash. I still have break outs and I am 41. Maybe mine is hormonal, whatever it is I HATE IT!

5. I use the white one (sensitive skin I think?) and I really like it, the scrubby is seriously awesome. I feel like it washes my face and removes my makeup much better than a cleanser alone. I have also tried the green one, and it has a strong fragrance and kinda tingles.

6. Cinnie says:

I tried the green one, and it dried my skin out something awful. Loved the scrubby, though :)

7. Manda says:

I tried the sensitive one when I couldnt get my fave clinique make up removing cleanser, even that was much for me… I kept the scrubby until I bought the olay brush which is sweet! and only $29.99, awesome!

But I swear by Acne Solutions skin care at clinique for the acne prone gals out there! Have you tried that B? Since you <3 your Even Better I was just wonderin :)

8. Mattea says:

I used this product for a little over a month or so, and I didn’t like it. /: Unfortunately, I do believe it made my acne worse and made me break out more. I did like the little scrubby thing though! Probably my favorite part. :)

9. Megan says:

I just started using it tonight and it felt really good. I applied Neutrogena oil-free Moisturizing lotion after using it, and my face is really soft. I cant tell you that its done wonders yet, but i am confident it will help. Thanks for the review!

10. Megan says:

Lol and the the little scrubby thing is an amazing idea, because you can keep it and use it with another acne treatment if this one does not work. It is a great idea!

11. Tasha says:

I loved the orange one for breakouts… I have sensitive skin, but not so sensitive that I need to avoid fragrances. I still get minor breakouts now and then, but my skins stays clean. You have to use it 2 times a day or it doesn’t work and it has to be foamy before you put it on your face. That’s what I noticed. It’s really effective though.

12. Felise says:

I really love the total package of this Loreal product because it competes to other brand. This is one of the best and choice of many and for celebrity also. I guess its because a lot of benefits can get through it.
    Felise recently blogged about best treatment for acneMy Profile

13. Sanne says:

I bought this about a month and a half ago. My skin is oily, sensitive, and VERY acne-prone, in fact I had mild acne before I started using this product. When I used it the first couple of days, it really made my skin baby butt soft, but after a full week, I had garnered about twice the amount of breakouts I would normally get. I love this product because it’s so fresh, in terms of the scrublet, and I do look forward to washing my face, but it really hasn’t helped me skin… it’s made it worst :(

14. paulina says:

I agree with most of you the scrubby thing is great gets deep down into the pores, but the cleanser made my skin horrible I had problems with blackheads and some pimples occasionally. After this cleanser I had full on pimples on top of pimples deep ones buried ones. Complete mess. It worked for a week or two but then made things worse.

15. Ohmbaby says:

I have tried dozens of cleansers, and all expensive brands, and Shielo’s Complexion Scrub is my single favorite cleanser. I switch around with cleansers, try new products, and always come back to Shielo. I have fine lines and wrinkles that it does not accentuate. I am acne-prone, which it helps keep in control. This is a great cleanser for combination, sensitive, aging, and blemish prone skin.