I need ALL of Shea Moisture’s bars of soap

| May 31, 2011 | 22 Comments

I’m at it again. Obsessing over Shea Moisture, that is. I went and purchased ALL of their lotions and now my radar is on their bars of soap.

Or is it soaps? Hmmm….

Anywhoovers, I’ve heard of many different combinations but lemongrass and ginger is just ah-mazing.

I was so shocked at how large this bar of soap was.

I mean, dang! Makes the $4.99 well worth it, right? If you’re a fan of lemongrass, you’ll love how this bar of soap has a nice and subtle scent of it. But it’s not overwhelming either. I’ve been using this as my primary shower and bath soap and love how smooth it leaves my skin. I really don’t know how Shea Moisture does it. I am SO on the bandwagon though.

Have y’all tried any of the soaps yet? You can purchase them from Target and Walgreens. International fam, hold tight…hopefully we’ll see Shea Moisture in Canada, the UK, Europe and beyond. 8)

Tags: , , ,

Category: Skincare

1. Lavendar says:

Oh yeah! The coconut & hibiscus skin brightening one. I love the scent and it makes my skin feel so soft and moisturized.

2. Yum Yucky says:

I just picked up some more Shea Moisture hair stuff last night. I didn’t know they made soap, too. Target apparently doesn’t sell it. boo.

3. Crystalyn says:

I am in love with the African Black Soap. It is my primary face wash. It keeps my skin oil and break out free.

4. Shang says:

Yes, I love there soaps especially the lemongrass but at Target the soaps are smaller for the same price. But I will check around cause i prefer the larger bar.

5. great thanks, i’m already loving their hair products now you’re making me want to try their body products… as if i need any more products! :-) LOL

6. Kym says:

I love their soaps, almost to big to handle. I feel in love with Coconut & Hibiscus Collection. The lotions are sooo moisturizing.

7. Amy says:

I’m totally excited about these, I’m gonna go to Walgreens tonight to check some out!! I’m totally out of soap and body wash anyways… so… *tries not to feel guilty for spending* hehe :) I gots to be clean, right? :P

8. Carmen says:

I have been eye balling these puppies for a few months….seeing as though I am obsessed w/ their hair products I will give the bars a whirl!

9. mely says:

I have the entire line of body products… Lemongrass is my definite favorite!! Did you try the body scrub.. OMG!!! leaves you well moisturized and smooth all over..I’ve tried several “natural” products but, I believe in SheaMoisture. They are the TRUTH!!

10. Kim says:

Thats the size of the first bar I purchased, I could barely handle it! I am trying not to get obsessed but everytime I read your posts, I think about how moisturizing the coconut and hibiscus shower gel is.