As if the Clarisonic couldn’t get any better…

| September 20, 2011 | 17 Comments

How much do I love my Clarisonic? A ridiculous amount, that’s for sure. I credit that face cleaning device for bringing my skin back to normal. While my skin likes to play tricks with me (one day clear skin, next day pimples galore), the Clarisonic’s love stays consistent. Clari always loves me. She is a total staple in the bathroom and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Wellllll, the very cool b-glowing.com is now the first online retailer to feature the New Deep Pore Cleansing Clarisonic. I know, right? Didn’t think ole’ Clari could get better, did you? Using the same sonic oscillation technology as the original Clarisonic, the new kid on the block comes with a Deep Pore Cleansing brush head that was designed with a unique gradation of bristle firmness and dual-action movement. What does that mean? It means whether you’ve got oily skin, acne prone skin or suffer from large pores, the Clarisonic Blue Plus will work hard to gently smooth out your skin; leaving it softer and refreshed.

I am hands down loving this brush head over the brush head from my original Clarisonic. It cleanses so much better and even more thorough than I thought it would. I’ve done a video and written review of the Clarisonic and can’t imagine not using it at least 3 times a week.

I know, I know…it’s not cheap. It took a few months of saving for me to be able to afford my Mia, but come on, darling. Healthy skin is worth the investment, isn’t it?  Grabbing the Clarisonic from b-glowing.com will set you back a good $225 but you and your gorgeous skin are worth it. The Clarisonic Blue Plus also comes with a body brush head.

That’s riiiight, you can take it in the shower to for a spa-like treatment all over. If the Clarisonic Blue Plus isn’t in your budget, b-glowing.com has a Tangerine Clarisonic Mia and a Garnet Mia that are perfectly priced at $119. Woot!

How much do you love Clarisonic? Have you purchased one yet?

Tags: ,

Category: Skincare

1. glamazini says:

Ooh yay! I just replaced my Clarisonic pro brush. I use it every morning with Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash and nothing could be better! I’ve only used my body brush once though.

2. Cinnie says:

AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh yes, I bought a Mia after reading your recommendation and now babies everywhere envy me, because my face is softer than any of their teensy little asses.

I find myself commanding people to “feel my face!” and when they do, they accuse me of having primer or some special makeup on.

But I don’t, because the Clarisonic has not only smoothed me, eradicated my whiteheads and blackheads and bumps, but toned down the hyperpigmentation I had from sun damage on 1 cheek. I no longer have to wear primer, foundation, powder, or concealer– blush only, baby!

And it’s all thanks to you! I’d kiss you directly on the mouth if you weren’t so far away. And I am so not even joking about that.

I plotzed when I read about the new brush head a few days ago, and can’t wait for Friday’s paycheck that will allow me to afford it.

3. tc says:

isn’t this the same regular clarisonic? only the pore brush is new right. cause i had my plus regular clarisonic for a while now. just asking cause i wasn’t aware that a complete new brush was out., besides the many different colors they come out with.

4. Amy says:

I love my Clarisonic. It but all got rid of my rosacea. I still get one or two monthly break outs but I used to have seriously distressed skin before using this. Definitely worth the $$$.

5. tubcat says:

I’ve been using the deep pore cleansing brush for about 2 months now, and I LOVE IT. If I use it every day, my skin gets a little “overdone”, but if I limit it to every other day, my skin looks soooo amazing! I love my Clarisonic. It is my desert island beauty item.

6. Clarisonic says:

Hi Brittany! Wow, thanks for being such a Supersonic Superfan! We’re glad you love the Clarisonic (and the deep pore brush head) so much! Thanks for sharing this with your readers. Cheers!

7. Evelyn says:

Are the brush sizes for the PLUS and mia the same? Which one would you prefer more if you were to choose between the Mia and the PLUS? or would you go to PRO? ;)

• Brittany says:

Yep, the brush sizes are indeed the same. I’d go with the Mia if you’re on a budget. If money isn’t an issue, rock the Pro!