Sally Hansen’s Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips in Wish Nets

| October 18, 2011 | 18 Comments

Ooooh, how pretty!

I first reviewed Sally Hansen’s Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips here and this is my first time playing around with them again. The Wish Nets design is one of 5 limited edition Halloween designs.

I forgot how tricky these kids can be. Then again I do have extra long and wide nail beds. Still. I love how this looks.

You can find these at your local drugstore. Or you can get them from Ulta.com for $9.99. Snag ‘em quickly though. They are limited edition and won’t be around for long.

Have you tried these nail strips yet?

Tags: ,

Category: Nails

1. Amy says:

I’ve only used these on my toes but I love them. This design is awesome. I’m gonna have to try to find it.

2. Ariel B says:

I really like these Bri. They turned out fab!

3. I’ve been eyeing these. I like the denim effect. I’ll be trying it soon.
    MotorCityMoxie recently blogged about Comment on Kreativ Blogger Award by motorcitymoxieMy Profile

4. Res says:

These work great on my toes, not so much the fingers though, and, sadly, that’s where I need them!

5. Love em!!!!!
    Stefanie (IFCURVESCOULDTALK) recently blogged about OUTFIT OF THE DAY: Blue MondayMy Profile

6. Judy says:

I used the polish strips in leopard print on my toes. Love it! Growlllll…..!

7. Tamika D. says:

Cute. Very cute!! You inspire me to try something new when it comes to these fingers of mine! I’ll let you know when I try something different. :0)
    Tamika D. recently blogged about Indie Love: Silver TonguesMy Profile

8. gio says:

What a pretty design. Looks great on you!
    gio recently blogged about Product Review: BIC Miss Soleil And Soleil Lady ShaversMy Profile

9. LoveVex says:

Omg why have I not thought about putting this on my toes? Wish nets look fab on you!

10. Yes! I’ve tried these strips and LOVE them. They are great when you don’t have time to let your nails dry. I am having the hardest time finding the Halloween designs though!…And quick tip, if you put a top coat on them, they will last longer. ;-)

Love your blog!
    Pearls and Polish recently blogged about First Major Polish Casualty and Turquoise Gradient ManicureMy Profile

• Brittany says:

I’ve been seeing them around the drugstores and Target. And yes, for the first time, I used a topcoat and it lasted so much longer!