You know what time it is! It’s time for Sephora’s Friends & Family online sale. Wooo hoooo! Beauty junkies everywhere wait all year for this sale. In fact, cheap guys and gals like me don’t make large purchases UNTIL this sale arrives. And to be quite honest, you should be that way about everything. Seriously.
If you don’t have a coupon for an item, don’t even get it. Like…fo reals.
Sephora’s F&F is working a little differently this year in that you have to go to this Sephora link and enter your email addy to get your unique sale code. After submitting my email, I got my code within minutes. This code is for online purchases only. Keep in mind that this is a 1-time use code and only valid in the U.S.
That last part sucks majorly, I know. If you’re stuck on what to get, I am here to help. Check out 10 of my favorite Sephora products.
1. Clarisonic Mia. Um, yahhhh. I purchased my Mia during a sale and while it was a bit pricey, this is one purchase that I do NOT regret making. If you’ve got the money and want to hook your skin up with something nice, get the Mia. Check out my complete review of it here. And ohmigoodness, that Jaguar Mia is the coolest looking one yet. Of course, I want it.
2. Fairy Drops ScandalQueen mascara. I absolutely LOVED this mascara and consider it to be one of my favorites. I gave it high marks for a good reason. 8)
3. Graffiti Hello Kitty brush set. I’ve been coveting that thing for quite some time now. And not only can get it for the low low with the discount, but it is now $25. Woo hooo!
4. Boscia’s Clarifying Detox mask has been a staple in my beauty routine for weeks now. If your skin needs some boosting in, get this mask. Fast.
5. Make Up For Ever’s #92 eyeshadow. You can’t call yourself an eyeshadow lover if you don’t own (and absolutely obsess over) this kid. Known as one of the most fantastical eyeshadows ever in the history of makeup, #92 should be an absoute staple in your collection.
6. Nails, Inc.’s magnetic polishes. Yes, they are super expensive regularly priced, but this discount can make purchasing a lot less painless. I plan on scooping some up myself. Want to know what magnetic nail polish looks like? Check this out.
8. Lancome Bi-facil makeup remover? What in the world would I do without it? I made the mistake of trying a similar product and my eyes burned for days. Maybe not days, but put it this way…I will never stop using Bi-facil. That said, while it’s pricey, get it for the low low with the discount!
9. Carol’s Daughter’s Rosemary Mint Clarifying Sulfate-Free Shampoo. I know I save all of my hair talk for Loc Rocker, but if you’re in need of a wonderful and purifying shampoo, check out this baby. Aside from loving the combination, this is one fantastic shampoo for us dry hair’d folx. Oh, and Carol’s Daughter’s packaging changes? Loves it!
10. Hourglass Film Noir Lash Lacquer. Dang. I just LOVE saying “Noir”. It sound all fancy ‘n ish. So yeah. I haven’t reviewed this yet but beat me to it. This top coat for lashes is effing amazing. And I’ll save the rest of my thoughts for the formal review.
Got your eyes on anything at Sephora?