Wet ‘n Wild SaGreena the Teenage Witch polish

| October 24, 2011 | 32 Comments

So I thought about it…do I ALWAYS have to only do nail polish posts in the Amor de Lacquer series? Nope! From now on, I’ll be sprinkling random nail polish posts all over. Sound good?

How awesome is this baby?

There are two great things about Wet ‘n Wild polishes:
-They cost no more than $2 a pop
-They have excellent shade selections.

Have you seen such a beautiful emerald? It took a good 3 coats to reach an opaque finish but this is hands down one of my favorite greens. Who remembers Sabrina the Teenage Witch? I freaking loved that show. Sabrina and her Aunts…and Harvey. And that witty Salem. Growing up in the 1990′s rocked.

So yeah, add this green to your nail polish collection. Priced at $2, it won’t break the bank.

Tags: ,

Category: Nails

1. OMG, I’m buying that right now! I love the way it looks on you. And damn girl, you can paint your nails well. My polish is always on my finger tips after I’m done painting. lol

2. Akilah says:

YAS!!! Love this! Green is my favorite color, and I’m a certified nailpolishaholic, so this post is a double SCORE!! Thanks!
    Akilah recently blogged about S.H.E. Spits LightMy Profile

3. Brianna says:

Ooh, I have that one and LOVE it! There’s a lighter green called Sage in the City, and I really like it too.

4. Madeline says:

This is such an awesome color but I had the worst time with it bubbling when I used it!
    Madeline recently blogged about China Glaze Lofty AmbitionsMy Profile

5. Amy says:

You should be a hand model. You have literally the nicest natural nails.

6. victoria says:

That color screams Holiday Season, I love it!

7. gio says:

What an awesome shade! I love green nail polishes!
    gio recently blogged about New Collection: Essence Vampire’s Love Fall 2011My Profile

8. Tamika D. says:

Cute hue! I love colors that pop. Will have to try this.. haven’t tried this brand in years. Glad to see that they are still rockin’!
    Tamika D. recently blogged about Taste of Atlanta 10th AnniversaryMy Profile

9. chocopina says:

i love most of the wnw fast dry line! i’m using 9021orange as my halloween mani. can’t beat the price.

10. Carla says:

Thx for this. I see Wet n Wild all of the time but pass over it. Now i will definitely have to check it out. The color is fab!

11. [...] of Mascara – has found the most beautiful emerald green nail polish ever! Aaaand, it’s less than [...]

12. [...] of Mascara – has found the most beautiful emerald green nail polish ever! Aaaand, it’s less than [...]

13. Logan says:

Wow, I’m happy it worked for you but for me even after 3 or 4 coats it was still not opaque enough for me. I ended up tossing it because it’s not a great polish for layering IMO. And it clipped uber easily.

14. [...] of Mascara – has found the most beautiful emerald green nail polish ever! Aaaand, it’s less than [...]

15. I love WetNWild Fast Dry polish! I just ordered this shade (along with 9 others) from Walgreens.com. Havent tried it yet though.

Have you tried Emerald City by Revlon?? DOPE!
    pearlsandpolish recently blogged about Caught With My Khakis Down in Mobile, ALMy Profile

16. Kumiko Mae says:

i think a huge reason why this polish sells is the name! i super love that show too! http://www.lovingsunshine.com/2011/10/beauty-swap-love-swag-1-nail-polishes.html

17. I just bought this polish and can’t wait to wear it. It’s gorgeous!!!!!
    Beauty and the Scientist recently blogged about Review: JulieG Nail Polish CollectionMy Profile

18. [...] of Mascara – has found the most beautiful emerald green nail polish ever! Aaaand, it’s less than [...]

19. Sheena says:

Googling this right now. I gotta have it!!!
    Sheena recently blogged about Small Style: Every Boy Wants To Be A SuperheroMy Profile

20. I bought this color in October and haven’t used it yet. I did do just one nail and was like woe baby – this is going to f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s! I’ll be using this realllll soon.