My favorite toothpaste has a new flavor. Woot!

| April 9, 2012 | 8 Comments

I shall premise this post saying I’ve got a dentist appointment in a few weeks and I am freakin’ out. Have I ever told y’all how much I haaate the dentist? The good news is, my hatred for the dentist  has resulted in good heath care. The more I take care of my teeth at one, the less painful it will be when I go to the dentist. And sure, I’ve gone a day without flossing once or twice. But dude, I’ve only had 2 cavities in my whole life and my dentist swears I do whitening treatments.

Um no. I don’t. I just brush with Colgate’s Optic White toothpaste.

Remember when I reviewed it last Fall? They’re back with a new flavor and I think I dig it more than the original.

I’ve been using this toothpaste for a while and yes, my teefs are white. Of course I cooooould thank one of my parents as good dental health is genetic. But instead, I’ll thank Colgate. 8)

If you find the Cool Mild Mint flavor in your drugstore, snag it up. The fresh breath coupled with the whitening power of hydrogen peroxide kinda rocks.

Dental beauty question! Are you okay with visiting the dentist or are you slightly terrified like me?

Tags: ,

Category: Featured

1. Brianna says:

I hate going to the dentists! I have horrible teeth. I’ve had braces on for about three years, three different surgeries in my mouth, and lots of cavities and teeth pulled. Not fun! :( I am really good with things like brushing and flossing my teeth though, so it must be genetic.

2. Jeneille says:

Ahhhh toothpaste twin! I love this! Will keep my eyes out for the new flavour

3. Phyrra says:

I don’t like going to the dentist. It definitely makes me anxious.
    Phyrra recently blogged about Moo Cards!My Profile

4. Amy says:

I hate going to the dentist. To be honest though, i have doubts that there is even a single person who enjoys it. Maybe tolerates is the better word here. I have problems with tarter building under my gum line so it suck that they always have to deep clean. I did buy a Waterpik though which is a god send.

5. Cinnie says:

I LOVE going to the dentist. I’ve never had a cavity so for me, it’s just cleaning and fluoride treatment and I’m out in under an hour. Of course, I brush and floss like an insane person to be sure it stays like that, haha. Flossing is SO important, it shocks me that more people don’t do it faithfully.
    Cinnie recently blogged about Review: Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Hair productsMy Profile

6. My nino is a dentist…so maybe I am biased lmao I love going !! lol
    Stefanie (IFCURVESCOULDTALK) recently blogged about NAILS OF THE WEEK: Bright LightMy Profile

7. victoria says:

I always book with the same hygienist and she’s excellent. But I get anxious when after the cleaning the dentist comes in to check my teeth. I’m just glad my braces are off!

8. danielle says:

i dont mind the dentist cause ive never had cavities (even tho i dont floss):D