Makeup Wars: My Holiday Wish List

| December 10, 2012 | 34 Comments

I’m back with another Makeup Wars post and this time I am showcasing some of the items on my holiday wish list. Truthfully, I seriously don’t want for much when it comes to beauty. And I know that sounds crazy as a beauty blogger, but I am satisfied beyond satisfied.

Okay, I’m lying. There is always something that I’m lusting after. Haaaa!!!

Piccies-001

Yves Saint Laurent MASCARA VOLUME EFFET FAUX CILS SHOCKING – Voluminous Mascara ($30) – YSL always has the longest product names everrrrrr. Anyway, I adore their mascaras but I hardly splurge on them because of the price. This one has been calling my name for quite some time and mannnnn, it’s time for me to answer.

Clarisonic Aria ($199) – Yeah, I know. I don’t need it. I really don’t. My Clarisonic Plus works just fine but there’s something so captivating about the beautiful Aria. She’s all shiny and would look like a piece of jewelry in my bathroom. And what’s that? I can recharge her via USB? Um…yeah!!

Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water ($39) – I have fallen in love with this makeup remover and I am slowlyyyy running out of it. *tears* It’s pricey but this stuff is great. I haven’t been this excited about a makeup remover since Lancome’s Bi-Facil. And yeah, this stuff is better than that.

butter LONDON Fairy Cake nail lacquer ($14) – I’ve got like 2 dozen butter LONDON polishes but my collection won’t be complete until I get this baby. It’s a silvery holographic piece of awesomeness.

Earth Mama Angel Baby Birth & Baby Kit ($85) – Since I’m covered in the skincare department, I would adore this kit for Baby Clumps. See, aren’t I on the road to learning how not to be selfish? :cool: There are only a select few store-bought products that I plan to slather her in and this brand is one of them. And yep…a lot of the products in the kit can work for me too so hey, Baby Clumps and I both win!

And on the non-beauty side, I’d love complete payment of my student loans and an iPad Mini. But who wouldn’t, right? Haaaa!!!

What’s on your beauty wishlist? While you’re thinking about it, check out what my fellow beauty girls are lusting after…

Tags: ,

Category: Featured

1. Oooh that Clarisonic is puuurty!
    Perilously Pale recently blogged about My Holiday Wishlist ~ The Makeup WarsMy Profile

2. Teri says:

Great list – You totally need that Earth Mama set!
    Teri recently blogged about Makeup Wars: My Wish List.My Profile

3. Brianna G. says:

YSL Shocking Mascara is my FAVORITE mascara. I would even dare to say it’s my holy grail. So worth the price. I never wear false lashes when I’m using this mascara, but people stop me to ask me if I’m wearing false lashes! It’s SO perfect for a dramatic lash. You gotta try it girl!!
    Brianna G. recently blogged about red lipsticks that are worth the troubleMy Profile

4. Pink Sith says:

Oh yeah. This list has items I have actually used and LOVE on it. The cleansing water is awesome..seriously. I have used a zillion and one cleansing waters and this one is one of my favorites. The YSL mascara is amazeballs! I had a sample that I used up. Never have I used a YSL mascara and gotten such great results! I like this list very very much!
    Pink Sith recently blogged about Makeup Wars Holiday WishlistMy Profile

• Brittany says:

I can’t get enough of that water. I am seriously on my last few drops and I’m trying to make it stretch. I love everything about YSL mascaras so your confirmation on the awesomeness of this is just making more excited to try it. Woot!

5. bee says:

woww.. thats one cute list :)
    I got the clarisonic last christmas and its really worth it ;)

6. Phyrra says:

Yay you totally need Fairy Cake <3

7. I definitely need to check out the Butter London. I know what you mean about Clarisonic, too… addicting. Not necessary to own more than one.. but you kinda need to LMAO
    Brooke @ BlushingNoir recently blogged about Makeup Wars ~ My Holiday Beauty Wish ListMy Profile

8. Paula says:

I *love* me some cleansing waters, so I am def going to have to pick up some of the Koh Gen Do at the next Makeup Show to compare to my others ones.
    Paula recently blogged about Makeup Wars: Holiday Wish ListMy Profile

9. Nancy says:

Putting that YSL Mascara on my Sephora list…and I have a coupon that expires tonight! Thx for the inspiration! :)
    Nancy recently blogged about Makeup Wars: My Holiday Wishlist!My Profile

10. Don’t anyone kill me but I have some of the Cleansing Water and forgot about it. I guess it better come out of hiding so I can see what the fuss is about.
    I was waiting to hear what mascara you picked since you are the Mascara guru!!
    Lovely list that makes me want to shop.
    MarciaF (beauty info zone) recently blogged about Makeup Wars introduces our personal Holiday Wishlist itemsMy Profile

11. jbrobeck says:

I love the Cleansing Spa Water too, but I have only let myself buy the travel size!
    jbrobeck recently blogged about Makeup Wars: Holiday Wish Lists!My Profile

12. Carleen says:

Great list! I want that Clarisonic too even though I have a Mia and a Skinsonic!
    Carleen recently blogged about Five Simple Holiday Nail Polish IdeasMy Profile

13. Stacy Lackey says:

That Earth Mama set is perfect for you and Baby Clumps!

14. [...] Um, I pretty much want half of your list. Especially that purse and Pandora bracelet. Brittany recently posted..Makeup Wars: My Holiday Wish List [...]

15. Victoria says:

On my wish list is the original YSL Faux Cils, even though it supposedly dries out super quick! And Butter London is always on my wish list lol

16. Elise says:

You will not regret getting the YSL shocking mascara! It is seriously amazing, although it does higher my standards with other mascaras with regard to volume! Basically, you HAVE to get it! Also, Fairy Cake is on my list, too! I’ve heard amazing things!

17. [...] Wait…what? You haven’t tried Clump Crusher yet? The horrorrrrrrr!!!! Brittany recently posted..Makeup Wars: My Holiday Wish List [...]

18. I love it when people get together and share views.
    Great site, continue the good work!
    loves me like recently blogged about loves me likeMy Profile