Yassss – two of my favorite higher-end brands. I love me some Laura Mercier and Lancome. LOVE. Lancome comes out with some of the best mascaras and Laura Mercier’s foundation, tinted moisturizer and lippies are just…golden. Neither brand can do any wrong in my book. A gal pal of me texted me the other day trying to get some product ideas. She’s interested in dabbling into higher-end cosmetics but didn’t know where to start. And soooo I’m making this list for her. Yep, there are benefits to having a beauty blogger for a friend.
- Laura Mercier has brown-girl friendly foundations. And they rock! FACT: It is crazy hard finding higher-end cosmetic brands that have a ton of different shades. Laura Mercier have plenty and I’ve found that the ones that I’ve tried have matched me perfectly.
- Lancome makes the best mascaras. Trust me on this, y’all. As someone who has tried almost 200 mascaras, I know who has the best. And it’s Lancome. If you’re going to spend more than $20 on a mascara, you want it to work. And if you’re using one from Lancome, you can guarantee that it’s going to give you amaziiiiing lashes.
- Laura Mercier launches spectacular seasonal collections. Lots of brands come out with collections that have products that are pretty but aren’t practical. They’ll launch palettes that look good but chances are you won’t use it. Not Laura Mercier. Their seasonal goodies are always something you can use over and over again.
- Lancome’s Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover is the BEST. I dare you to find a better eye makeup remover. I’ve tried several but still keep coming back to the old faithful that is Bi-Facil.
- Laura Mercier has a tinted moisturizer that will make you swoon. It’s hard to find a good tinted moisturizer that won’t make you greasy but will also take care of those of us who have super dry skin. Laura Mercier’s rocks!
- Lancome knows what they’re doing in the anti-aging department. I haven’t been that strict with my anti-aging regimen just yet but when I’m ready, I’m totally going to Lancome. They have so many products that can tackle those wrinkles before they even pop up.
Any Lancome or Laura Mercier lovers in the house? What are some of your favorite products by them?
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post but all opinions are my own.