The Best Nail Polish Top Coat Everrrr

| March 11, 2014 | 20 Comments

I am such a snob, y’all. In the almost 7 years that Clumps of Mascara has been around, I have always used my own photos in posts. Every now and  then I’ll use a stock photo, but for the most part I use my own pics. It’s just how I roll. I like taking product photos that give readers an idea of how the product looks in real life. However, don’t judge me but today you’re getting a stock picture. And it’s only because I had this, used it, trashed it and forget to review it.

Manicure Booster

Image Source: Sephora.com

My bad. So yeah…how can I make this short and sweet? This Manicure Booster stuff is awesome. Buy it. No really. Buy it. Without putting you to sleep with its description, the Manicure Booster is really just a nail polish top coat on steroids. I have gone a week without having my nail polish chip on me when I’ve used this stuff. It’s just great.

And yeah, I know, the price tag of $21 has you all like “WTF…$21 for a nail polish top coat?” Yes, girl. I know. Sometimes the best things in life aren’t free. Or cheap. Sometimes you get what you pay for and if you get and pay for this, I guarantee that you’ll love it.

See this mani?

OPI Care To Danse

I have been wearing it since Friday night. It has not budged one bit. Impressive, no? I’ll be ordering more of this glorious polish as soon as payday Friday hits.

I know I’m not the only one that liiiiiiives for payday Friday. Friday is already pretty epic on its own but payday Friday? Giiiirl….

Tags: ,

Category: Nails

1. Aunie says:

Gorgeous color on you (I know the review isn’t about the color) but the topcoat is so lustrous!! love it!

pS> I’m also a snob. I refuse to use photos other than my own!
    Aunie recently blogged about Military Mindset: A BMT UpdateMy Profile

2. Nory says:

Ooooooh! Must try this! Is it a fast drying top coat also?
    Nory recently blogged about The Digit-al Dozen does Brands: OPI Brazil V ManiMy Profile

• Brittany says:

It doesn’t list one of its claims as “fast drying”, but it does pretty well. I definitely wouldn’t use this before going to bed though. No one likes those bed sheet nails. Hehe!

3. milaxx says:

Maybe this will be my income refund splurge. I’m willing to give it a chance.

4. Phyrra says:

It sounds like an amazing top coat.
    Phyrra recently blogged about Top Ten Cruelty Free Radiant Orchid BeautyMy Profile

5. Sharon says:

Hi B! This post was right on time – I was just looking for a decent new topcoat.
    What color polish is that you have on? I love it!

6. […] of Mascara has found the best nail polish top coat ever. No really, it’s pretty […]

7. […] of Mascara has found the best nail polish top coat ever. No really, it’s pretty […]

8. HiTechSuzy says:

LOL…loved this post!…and DAMN!!! It is very expensive. I will try it – if I don’t like it – I will blame the money part on you to my hubby. ~haha~

9. TR says:

They have this on amazon for about $12, & yes, it is amazing!

10. Stacey Fudge says:

I bought this on your recommendation and I am TOTALLY IMPRESSED! This stuff is amazing. Thank you!