4 Reasons Why Too Faced’s La Creme Lipsticks Rock

| May 15, 2014 | 20 Comments

So apparently I never featured these gorgeous Too Faced La Creme lipsticks. Lame. I mean, I’ve reviewed some of the shades before but these 4 are perfect in every way. I got press samples of them many moons ago so please forgive me for just now showin’ you their fierceness.

Too Faced La Creme

I won’t bore you with the details. Just know that these lipsticks are insanely moisturizing. Too Faced said that they’re “oozing with lip-conditioning hydrators” and that’s the perfect way to put it. I’m so used to having to wear a balm under lipsticks, but you’ll be happy to know that you can just rock these solo.

Too Faced La Creme lipsticks

Yes, girl. Yes.

Too Faced Bon Bon

Too Faced Bon Bon Lipstick

Bon Bon is a pink papaya that I really want to love on me but alas, corals like a bit off on me unless I pair them with darker lip liners.

Too Faced Taffy Lipstick

Too Faced Taffy

Taffy is a pink marshmallow nude and I wanted to hate this at first sight because it really is far too pink for me but Taffy combined with a dark brown lip liner is absolutely stunning. No lies!

Too Faced Lollipop Lipstick

Too Faced Lollipop

Lollipop is my favorite (obvs) because I’m a girl who loves her purple-y magenta shades. This violet has an orchid shimmer and it’s one of those lippies that anyone can rock and look fabulous. Love!

Too Faced Pink Chocolate Lipstick

Too Faced Pink Chocolate

Pink Chocolate is another one of those “meh” shades at first glance, but it does surprisingly well against my chocolate skin. I’m a fan of this berry brown.

Retailing for $22 each, these lippies are on the pricier side but worth it if you’ve got the extra pennies. Lollipop is a staple in my purse and Taffy is my go to for a nude lip.

Come on, Too Faced! Give me mooooAR shades!

Tags: , ,

Category: Lips

1. Jessica says:

I love the pinks, so taffy and pink chocolate are right up my ally and they look amazing on you! I really need to try Too Faced I am a too faced virgin :( lol
    Jessica recently blogged about #tbt Layla Cosmetics Softouch EffectMy Profile

2. Chantel says:

Beautiful. I want them all lol…
    Chantel recently blogged about Event: The White House Correspondents’ DinnerMy Profile

3. KN says:

They all look great. Are you wearing lipliner with each? Or bare lips?

Thank you!

4. Abby says:

I am in love with these. My favorite shade is Nude Beach and I also want to try Juicy Melons. The shades you featured look beautiful ad great post!

5. gio says:

I love Pink Chocolate! It looks great on you!
    gio recently blogged about Pack Smart: Skincare Tips For TravellingMy Profile

6. Phyrra says:

I love these! They’re so gorgeous.
    Phyrra recently blogged about 6th Anniversary Giveaway RoundupMy Profile

7. Alison M says:

From the most recent shades released, I purchased Taffy. I’m surprised it works with my olive skin! I had also wanted Jelly Bean, but it is too similar to Urban Decay Catfight (which I already have a deluxe sample of). The formula of the La Cremes is second to none though, and I’m always wanting a new shade.
    Alison M recently blogged about How to Shape and Fill Your EyebrowsMy Profile

8. […] Clumps of Mascara – has another four reasons to love Too Faced Cosmetics. […]

9. Lollipop and Pink Chocolate!!! *Claps hands* LOVE! I have Honey Bear and it rocketed to my “frequent use” basket as soon as I used it the first time. Such a nice, creamy formula!
    kristen @ glambunctious recently blogged about ✿ The Spring Bloom Tag | …and PS: I’m now a Mrs.! :) My Profile

10. Tara says:

Super pretty! I especially love Bon Bon and Lollipop! :D Too Faced is one of my favorite brands – I love their Shadow Insurance, BTS Mascara, Sweetheart Blushes, Melted lippies, Teddy Bear Hair brushes, their eyeshadow palettes (esp the ones in tins!)… I have lots of Too Faced love! ❤ I need to try one of the La Creme lippies asap. They look beautiful! :D Your swatches are wonderful!

11. I haven’t tried these yet. They seem like they would be comparable to YSL lippies.
    Cosmetics Aficionado recently blogged about Nail Art For Nubs: Spring Floral Nail ArtMy Profile

12. Kay says:

Lollipop is absolutely gorgeous on you ♥