LORAC Pro Palette 2…love, love LOVE!

| June 30, 2014 | 49 Comments

LORAC Pro Palette 2

I know. That’s pretty much the craziest blog title ever but hey, sometimes keepin’ it simple is easiest. And simply put, I am so in love with LORAC’s Pro Palette 2. I did a post of their original PRO Palette back in 2012 and yes, while I still think it was great, LORAC is giving us richer shades and spectacular eyeshadow formula.

LORAC Pro Palette 2 outside

We’re seeing similar shades from the previous palettes but I am loving the the inclusion of the rich Navy and Plum. Seems simple but I don’t know, those additions alone, to me make the palette far more smokey eye friendly.

Closer looks of the shades…

LORAC Pro Palette 2 lighter shades

LORAC Pro Palette 2 shades

Comparisons of the 2 palettes with PRO 2 palette on top…

LORAC Pro palettes

The palette is available for purchase at Ulta.com and I’m pretty sure it will head to the physical stores soon and maybe Sephora? Either way, I think it’ll be a big hit for those that don’t have the original PRO palette. Is it a necessity for those of us that already have that one? Well, c’mon…I’m a beauty blogger.

LORAC Pro Palette 2 packaging

I can find ways to justify many purchases. But in all seriousness, I think this palette is definitely more versatile than the first PRO palette so yeah…you beautiful people can draw your own conclusions.

LORAC Pro Palette 2 on brown girl

Not a bad look using Cool Gray a base, right? I did a video of this baby. I am still so impressed with myself, y’all. Last year I think I did one…maybe TWO videos. This year already I’ve done NINE! Heyyyyy!

Think you’ll grab this palette or naw?

Tags: , ,

Category: Eyes

1. Allison says:

I am lusting after this new palette from Lorac and you are making me want it more, but I must wait since I just ordered the neutral matte palette from Viseart. I adore the look you created!
    Allison recently blogged about Giveaway: Makeup Bag with Assorted Products & SamplesMy Profile

• Brittany says:

Isn’t it fabulous? And yeah girl, I totally get you…no need to order this if you’ve already got something fantastic on the way. :)

2. Kelly says:

BBBB!!! a few notes for ya:

1. that navy? gorge!
    2. we dont’ have cable either but i’ve been entertaining myself with the following shows:

Orphan Black (amazon prime)
    Covert Affairs (amazon prime)
    Sherlock Holmes (i think amazon? this is more my husband’s jam)
    White Collar (netflix)
    Downton Abbey (again, more my husband’s jam)
    House of Cards (netflix)

hope those help!!

• Brittany says:

So what’s this Orphan Black thing? I’ve heard soooo many people talk about it I’m making a list. Thank you, thank you! And girl, I have finally watched House of Cards. CAN’T WAIT UNTIL SEASON 3!!!!

3. Jessica says:

What a great palette! And I’m loving that look. :) (Although, I think I need more coffee, because I read “smokey eye friendly” as “smoker eye friendly”! LOL)
    Jessica recently blogged about 5 Easy Manicures for July 4thMy Profile

• Brittany says:

Bahahaaaa! You scared me for a minute. I wrote this post while sleep deprived and thought that I made an error. HA! Get your coffee, mama.

4. Miranda says:

This one is right up my alley, I love cooler shadows.
    Miranda recently blogged about PHAMExpo 2014 Haul & Event RecapMy Profile

5. Ange says:

Definitely on my list!!

6. Those shades are so drool worthy! That navy shade catches my eye every time.
    Cosmetics Aficionado recently blogged about Milani Baked Matte Bronzer in Sienna and SunsetMy Profile

7. Mine just arrived in the mail–so glad you like it so much, I need to dig in and try mine!
    Cindy (Prime Beauty) recently blogged about Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee!My Profile

8. Mai says:

I was a little wary of the palette when I first heard about it but I’m happy they included the Plum and Navy, it really makes the palette stand apart from the original!
    Mai recently blogged about PHAMExpo 2014 Recap, Haul, and ThoughtsMy Profile

9. Destany says:

Oooh that palette! I could think of a billion ways to use it!
    Destany recently blogged about Salon Perfect In Bloom duo – Baby Blues and Varsity Blue swatches+reviewMy Profile

10. Kimberly says:

Hey, Miss B! I love that this palette has neutrals AND brights.
    Kimberly recently blogged about Wet ‘N Wild’s Perfect Pair: Passion PlumMy Profile

11. I’ve been meaning to pick this up. The first one is one of my all time favs and I think I like the shades in this one even more!
    Carleen Coulter recently blogged about Maybelline The Nudes Swatches and ReviewMy Profile

12. Sheila says:

I’m about to become your Lorac Pro 2 twin! Lovely palette and I love the look you did.

13. I so need this ASAP. It looks amazingness!!! Love everything about it!!!
    Jamie @ Makeuplifelove recently blogged about A Mobile App Like No Other- BJ’s Style…My Profile

14. Phyrra says:

I own 1, but I definitely like the looks of 2.
    Phyrra recently blogged about Independence Day TutorialMy Profile

15. Melody says:

Great review. I was on the fence about this palette but now that I’ve watched your video I may add it to the list.

16. Looks versatile but it is a NAW for me, I have about 30 palettes I need to get through and love my neutrals more than anything.

17. I need this not at all, but you’re right about those top 4 shades pulling me in! That navy is calling, calling to me. I’ll see if I can hold out until Ulta puts out one of those coupons that can be used on Prestige products!
    Nidia – Lit From Within recently blogged about TRI Pink B!tchy BirthdayMy Profile

• Brittany says:

You know you’re a budget shopper when you try to buy this palette using one of their non-prestige coupons. So yeah, I totally get it. Ha!

18. Justina says:

I just wish it had a darker matte brown!

19. i have this and i absolutely loooove it

20. It’s a shame I don’t even have the original palette. I’ve been lemming this Pro 2 so bad so I may cave in soon!
    Kath TheFabZilla recently blogged about Feed Your Skin Swiss Apples: Reviva Labs Stem Cell Booster Serum ReviewMy Profile

21. Leelo R says:

I need it in my life!
    Leelo R recently blogged about Avon Gel Finish nail polish in PurpliciousMy Profile

22. Aleya Bamdad says:

Fantastic palette. Love the look you created.
    Aleya Bamdad recently blogged about Glossybox Fourth Of July Box ReviewMy Profile

23. Honeygirlk says:

I need this palette so bad. I have #1 and it’s a holy grail for me. I have it in my shopping cart but waiting on a deal. lol
    Honeygirlk recently blogged about Tropical Paradise Makeup Tutorial – Rainbow Eye shadow feat. BA Star & BH CosmeticsMy Profile

24. Pink Sith says:

Yeah! If I had the moolah I would totally pick that up. Not only are the shades pretty, but I really like LORAC shadows! You look amazing in that purple shade!
    Pink Sith recently blogged about Neutrogena Triple Repair Haircare Line for Hair Repair – SponsoredMy Profile

25. I liked this one better than the first as well! I can’t get enough of it!
    Brooke @ Blushing Noir recently blogged about Top 10 Pedicure Products for the Best Looking Summer FeetMy Profile

26. Anastasia says:

You know, I totally dig this new palette! I love the colors more than in the first version.
    Anastasia recently blogged about Ciracle Snail Hydrogel Mask ReviewMy Profile

27. […] very hard to ignore it. In fact, it looked pretty similar to the original. But she was weak and so LORAC’s Pro 2 palette was purchased and it is […]

28. […] very hard to ignore it. In fact, it looked pretty similar to the original. But she was weak and so LORAC’s Pro 2 palette was purchased and it is […]

29. […] very hard to ignore it. In fact, it looked pretty similar to the original. But she was weak and so LORAC’s Pro 2 palette was purchased and it is […]

30. […] very hard to ignore it. In fact, it looked pretty similar to the original. But she was weak and so LORAC’s Pro 2 palette was purchased and it is […]