butter LONDON Colour Hardwear Nail Art Tool Kit

| July 17, 2014 | 29 Comments

Butter London Nail Art Kit

Some of us are great writers. Others are great athletes. And then some of us are really good at nail art. I’ve mentioned a thousand times that I suck at the latter. And you know what? I’m totally okay with that. Luckily the fine folks at butter LONDON are making it easy for us not so creative folx to get our grooves on with some basic nail art skills. I recently received a press sample of their Colour Hardware Nail Art Took Kit and I can’t be more excited to try this baby out.

DSC_0700

For one thing, how sweet is the packaging? Perfectly portable, this tin can of creative baubles and thangs is perfect for storing your new utensils be it at home or in your luggage for travel. Including is this kit is the following…

• Dotting Tool: Double ended with two different sized dots. Create dot artwork-like polka dots and leopard prints.
  • Striping Brush: Short and pointed for drawing intricate nail designs and lines.
  • Clean Up Brush: Dip in nail lacquer remover and brush away imperfections. Brush away excess nail lacquer along the edge of the fingernail.
  • Liner Brush: Long tip perfect for bold lines and long strokes. For French manicure as well as drawing lines that need to be straight or have curves.
  • Marbling Brush: Perfect for swiping effects across the nail for animal stripes, ombre and textured effect                               (source)

DSC_0672

Butter London Colour Hardware Nail Art Tool Kit

Very cool, right? The most practical tool, I think is the Clean Up Brush because what nail polish lover doesn’t find that handy? My second favorite is the Dotting Tool because even if you are darn awful with nail art, chances are you can crank out a few dots with any problems. Shoot girl, if I can do it anyone can.

And they are also giving us a little manual in case we need to see actual pictures. Thank you bL!

Butter London Colour Hardware Nail Tool Kit

Butter London Colour Hardware Art Tool Kit

This cute little kit goes for $30 at ULTA.com and I think it’s a sweet option for people like me who just want the basics. And it’s even better for those who are just starting out.

So what about you? Are you into nail art? Or would you rather stick to the many other skills that you’ve got?

Oh! And since we’re talking butter LONDON awesomeness, check out some of my favorite bL thangs…

*This post contains a press sample and affiliate links.

Tags: ,

Category: Nails

1. Amber says:

I definitely need to pick this up!
    Amber recently blogged about Tarte Rainforest After Dark paletteMy Profile

2. Aleya Bamdad says:

I need one of these! I’m terrible with free hand nail art.

3. Anastasia says:

Now that’s a fancy little toolkit! I just use the generic made-in-China from Amazon that I got for a dollar (literally).
    Anastasia recently blogged about Create A Canvas With Mia Mariu Primer, Foundation & Concealer + Enter To Win All ThreeMy Profile

4. Jess Scull says:

I need to grab this! I’m the worst at nail art but would love to improve!

5. The brush looks great for detail work!
    Cosmetics Aficionado recently blogged about Freeman Dead Sea Minerals MaskMy Profile

6. I love kits like these! What they call a striping brush is really more of a detail brush, though. – stripers have long, thin bristles, to create long, well, uh, stripes. With that flick at the end. I love dotting tools. When in doubt, dotticure!
    Nidia – Lit From Within recently blogged about GOT Some Ruffly YellowsMy Profile

7. Brianna says:

AHH I want this. Very bad.
    Brianna recently blogged about In A California State of MindMy Profile

8. XO, Noelle says:

This is such a cute little kit!
    XO, Noelle recently blogged about Whish Coconut Milk Self Tanner – ReviewMy Profile

9. Phyrra says:

I need this kit! Thanks for sharing it :)
    Phyrra recently blogged about Too Faced Cat Eyes Palette ReviewMy Profile

10. Destany says:

such a cute little kit! and it does have all the tools you’d need :)
    Destany recently blogged about FingerPaints Enchanted Mermaid Collection swatches+reviewMy Profile

11. Leelo R says:

This such a cute nail art tool kit :)
    Leelo R recently blogged about My current favorite e.l.f. productsMy Profile

12. betzy carmona says:

I have the one from amazon and love the price, considering the fact that I’m terrible this is probably to high for me.

13. What a cool kit, now if I only had the patience!

14. Lisa Heath says:

Cute set! I was eyeing this!

15. Mina Slater says:

I’m not skilled at nail art but I want this kit! I sometimes wonder if I’m not great at it because of the fact I have no nail art tools & use random stuff around the house to fake it!

16. Ange says:

I LOVE them, I need them right now!!
    Ange recently blogged about Color Club Poptastic Collection + SwatchesMy Profile

17. Justina says:

This kit is so awesome, I was checking it out at Ulta today!
    Justina recently blogged about Shoshanna for Elizabeth Arden Limited Edition Gift With PurchaseMy Profile

18. Miranda says:

I need this because I’ve been using bobby pins for nail art tools!
    Miranda recently blogged about REVIEW & SWATCHES: BITE Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick DuosMy Profile

19. I thought I’m the only who fails miserably at nail art :-) Even w/ this cute nail art kit, I have come to a conclusion that even a simple dotticure is a disaster for me, haha!
    Kath TheFabZilla recently blogged about Inside the #SurfsUpVoxBox InfluensterMy Profile

20. i have and love this kit
    Laura MyNewestAddiction recently blogged about NARS Night Caller Fall 2014 Color CollectionMy Profile

21. Kendra says:

I think this is the coolest nail set…
    Kendra recently blogged about Casual and Chic Summer Style | OOTDMy Profile

22. Sheila says:

What an awesome kit – a great idea and as a nail art novice I need the help!
    Sheila recently blogged about Lipstick Of The Day: MAC CockneyMy Profile

23. So into this kit!! Need this in my life

24. This is adorable! I needs!
    Brooke @ Blushing Noir recently blogged about Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Gel Eyeliner Swatches + ReviewMy Profile

25. Melody says:

Ohh that is sooo neat. I like that it even comes with a dotting tool.
    Melody recently blogged about PUR Minerals Jupiter Ascending Palette ReviewMy Profile

26. Pink Sith says:

What a great little kit!! I love how butter LONDON gives you directions too!!!
    Pink Sith recently blogged about Walgreens Summer Beauty – SponsoredMy Profile

27. That kit is so adorable!!!
    Kimmi @ The Plastic Diaries recently blogged about Father’s Day – Male Grooming Gift IdeasMy Profile

28. Anne says:

This nail art tool kit looks awesome, i will definitely grab one of these for my DIY nail art designs.
    Anne recently blogged about Gel Nail Polish At Home IdeasMy Profile