Makeup Wars: The Too Faced Cat Eyes Palette is Purrrfect!

| July 28, 2014 | 35 Comments

Too Faced Cat Eyes palette

This darling little palette arrived on my door step last week and I squealed. This press sample of Too Faced’s Cat Eyes palette look ordinary at first glance, but I don’t know – this palette is really very nice and SO wearable for women and all shades. Of course I always try to do my due diligence in making sure that a palette is brown girl friendly and this one IS!

Too Faced Cat Eyes

Too Faced has been cranking out so many palettes this season and I’m thinking Cat Eyes is the most wearable, versatile and has the cutest package! I mean, have you seen how darling it is?

Too Faced Cat Eyes eyeshadow palette

It’s sweet, y’all. I am working on a look using this palette but for now, I’m giving you swatches and a video review.

Too Faced Cat Eyes swatches on brown skin
Too Faced Cat Eyes swatches on dark skin

Too Faced Cat Eyes for dark skin
The shadows are buttery smooth and just perfect. Check out a look that I created in my video review….

One day I will be patient and skilled enough to do a tutorial but y’all, I’ve had Elle home with me all week and um, try doing makeup with at toddler AND a tripod around. I triple dog dare you! It just doesn’t happen. Plus, we are out of town and visiting family in Virginia so who knows? Maybe I’ll return home with the burning desire to do a tutorial. But fear not as several of my Makeup Wars sisters have cranked out gorgeous tutorials using the Too Faced Cat Eyes palette. Enjoyyyy!!!

Loading InLinkz ...

Oh, but wait, before you go, check out some of my favorite Too Faced products!

*The links above are affiliate links.

Tags: , , ,

Category: Eyes

1. Melody says:

Brittany I always love your videos! I like the look you did it looks great.

2. Kelly says:

I love the colors in this palette. Talk about making your eyes pop!
    Kelly recently blogged about Makeup Wars: Too Faced Cat Eyes PaletteMy Profile

3. I freaking love this palette!
    Laura MyNewestAddiction recently blogged about Too Faced Cat Eyes PaletteMy Profile

4. Every time I see you on video I miss you so much! You’re the best. I’m back to FLA next year (fingers crossed) and we HAVE to do another meet up!

Fantastic review and luckily some of our Makeup Wars girls are WOC and are showing off some STUNNING Cat Eyes!
    Brooke @ Blushing Noir recently blogged about Too Faced Cat Eyes Palette – 3 Ways to Get the Look! {Tutorial}My Profile

5. Allison says:

Cute video! And great to see how the shades look on you. Love your look!
    Allison recently blogged about Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder ShadowsMy Profile

6. I agree, I do with TF had included more diversity in the bloggers/vloggers they chose for the tutorials
    All Lacquered Up recently blogged about Makeup Wars – Too Faced Cat Eyes Palette TutorialMy Profile

7. BeautyJudy says:

Everyone in the group is doing great looks. I LOVE LOVE LOVE those shadows in your arm swatches, I was hoping NOT to need this palette but my wallet, it cries!
    BeautyJudy recently blogged about Jesse’s Girl Satin Finish Nail ColorMy Profile

8. Kim says:

Every time I see this palette, I want it.
    Kim recently blogged about Swatches & Review of Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Creme Colour ConcentrateMy Profile

9. Phyrra says:

I love your video! <3
    Phyrra recently blogged about Too Faced Jungle Love TutorialMy Profile

10. jbrobeck says:

Oh, these shades really come to life on your skin! Lovely!
    jbrobeck recently blogged about Makeup Wars: Too Faced Cat Eyes PaletteMy Profile

11. pinksith says:

You are so freakin cute I can’t stand it! Love the look you did!
    pinksith recently blogged about Haughty Cosmetics Pressed Satin Luxury Eyeshadow Quad in Enhance – Review, Pictures, SwatchesMy Profile

12. Leelo R says:

I need this palette in my life :D
    Leelo R recently blogged about NOTD: French mani with a twistMy Profile

13. NORAH says:

Your video is so cute! Two thumbs up!
    NORAH recently blogged about Favorite Summer LipsticksMy Profile

14. Eugenia says:

I always love your videos!!! So glad you are back!
    Eugenia recently blogged about Too Faced Cat Eyes Tutorial- Makeup WarsMy Profile

15. I feel so dumb. I never realized that to do a tutorial I’d need a tripod. I’m so glad you mentioned that. Meanwhile I love how the colors look on your skintone.
    MarciaF (beauty info zone) recently blogged about Scoop up these giveaways on The Sunday Scoop 7/27/14My Profile

• Brittany says:

LOL!!!! I only know because of the other gals in the MU group mentioned it. Ha! So we shall be dumb together.

16. Destany says:

How lovely! This palette is really very nice. It has a good cross section of colors.
    Destany recently blogged about Indigo Bananas Molten Universe swatches+reviewMy Profile

17. I didn’t think those light colors would show up, but they glow on you! Gorgeous look!
    Nidia – Lit From Within recently blogged about June Subscription Box Bonanza! Wantable, Ipsy, Beauty Box 5, and BirchboxMy Profile

18. Betzy Carmona says:

That’s such a pretty palette ! I really want to get my hands on it

19. Kelly says:

Those are beautiful shadows and you’re right! The packaging is adorable :)
    Kelly recently blogged about Happy Eggs! BzzAgent Free StuffMy Profile

20. You did a great job! I like the colors you used for your eye makeup!
    Kath TheFabZilla recently blogged about Guerlain Super Aqua-Serum BB Hydra+ (Moyen/Medium): Review, Swatch, Before/AfterMy Profile

21. Justina says:

I am loving everything about this palette, Need!!

22. Sheila says:

I have a dupe for the MAC 217 for you!
    Sheila recently blogged about Makeup Of The Day 5My Profile

23. The shades look gorgeous with your skin tone.
    Kimmi @ The Plastic Diaries recently blogged about Natio – Renew Line & Wrinkle Smoothing Serum ReviewMy Profile

24. Kendra says:

This is definitely a palette I need to own…
    Kendra recently blogged about Birthday Shopping Style HaulMy Profile

25. This looks great on you! It’s so great to see that those colours work so nicely on you. You’re going to help a lot of gals who may have been scared off just looking at the palette quickly.
    Christa aka Perilously Pale recently blogged about Top Ten Tuesday | My Top 10 Beauty TimesaversMy Profile

26. Lisa Heath says:

Ugh, I really want this palette now!

27. Jess Scull says:

Love this palette!

28. Honeygirlk says:

I love the packaging of this palette, but I’m still not sold on the colors… I just know that besides the packaging it will sit in my collection and never get used :/
    Honeygirlk recently blogged about UNi 100% Pure From Morocco Argan Oil for Hair, Body and SkinMy Profile