Need A New All Natural Skincare Brand To Try? Get Some Just Natural In Your Life!

| July 18, 2014 | 26 Comments

This is a sponsored post by Just Naturals and they have so graciously given me the opportunity to try some of their skincare products. This is perfect timing because I have been spending a lot of time in the sun and it has really taken a toll on my skin. Elle’s ezcema is also getting out of control (again) so we were both in need of some new skincare products that could really pamper the skin. Just Natural prides themselves on providing vegan and cruelty-free products that are handmade. And they have succeeded. All of their products feel as if they could have been made right at home.

Just Natural

Just Naturals sent me a ton of goodies and I spent a few weeks test driving everything.

Just Natural Turbinado Brown Sugar Body Scrub

Let’s talk about the glory that is their Turbinado Brown Sugar Body Scrub ($27). This earthy and sweet smelling scrub smells fantastic. Like many scrubs, the scent will not linger but when applying it, you will enjoy how nice it smells. I found this scrub to be perfect for me. However, those with sensitive skin may want to stay away as smoothing it on the skin may appear too abrasive for some.

Just Natural Turbinado Brown Sugar Body Scrub in hands

Just Natural has dumped Kukui and Hazelnut oils in this scrub and so even after you wash it off, you are left with such soft skin. LOVE!

Just Natural Skin Calming and Healing Lotion

Their Skin Calming & Healing Lotion ($29.99) is what I was really excited to try because Elle has been in need of a  lightweight moisturizer. I usually use thicker creams on her but in the summer, her skin does okay with something light. The Healing lotion is not insanely moisturizing and almost fragrance-free.

Just Natural Skin Calming and Healing Lotion on skin

The scent of Sweet Orange Blossom Essential Oil is light and pleasant and I’m thinking this baby is great for summer and for those who don’t suffer from really dry skin.

Just Natural Skin Calming Body Wash

The Skin Calming Natural Body Wash ($13.99) has been a staple in my shower for weeks now. I have been on the hunt for skincare products that maintain a healthy pH balance. This soap-free body wash doesn’t lather or foam and is the one of the better body washes that I’ve tried in quite some time.

Just Natural Skin Calming Body Wash on hand

Instead of drying this skin out, this wash moisturizes as it cleanses. The aloe vera gel included is great for dry and inflamed skin and it is such a treat for those of us with eczema.

Just Natural Body Nutritive Serum spray

The Body Nutritive Serum ($25.99)  is by far my favorite product of the bunch. It has a really nice and woodsy scent and I find it to be more of an oil than a serum. It is the perfect summer oil as it dissipates quickly but keeps the skin feeling moisturized for hours. I can’t get enough of this stuff!

I’m a huge fan of Just Natural. I will be restocking up on their Body Wash and Serum when I run out. I find the prices to be reasonable for an all natural brand and more than anything, I like how the brand really takes pride in only providing nourishing oils and properties in their products.

I am just itching to try out some of their butters but it looks as if they are out of stock. That totally bums me out, but hey…I’m taking it as a good sign that they really make spectacular buttahs. For more information about Just Natural, visit their site.

Tags: ,

Category: Skin, Skincare

1. Allison says:

I’ve got the eye cream, a facial skincare serum, clarifying shampoo, and hair conditioner. So far I’ve used the eye cream and the serum. They are soooooo lovely. The anti-aging eye cream is so gentle, I adore it!
    Allison recently blogged about Fairy Princess ManiMy Profile

2. BeautyJudy says:

That body wash sounds heavenly!
    BeautyJudy recently blogged about A Cosmoprof Sneak Peek at Collections from August to the Start of 2015!My Profile

3. Jessica says:

That healing lotion sounds like just what I’d need in the wintertime!
    Jessica recently blogged about L’Oreal Miss Denim nail polish swatches and reviewMy Profile

4. I totally need to try this brand. I love Natural skin care and this sounds AMAZING!!!! Thanks for sharing.
    Jamie @ Makeuplifelove recently blogged about #WalgreensBeauty and Summer Beauty Essentials…My Profile

5. Sheila says:

My interest is officially piqued! Thank you for sharing these products.
    Sheila recently blogged about Irresistible Me Hair Extentions – I Haven’t Had So Much Hair Fun In Years!My Profile

6. Destany says:

This line of products sounds nice! I like the look of that scrub :)
    Destany recently blogged about Zoya Naturel Deux – another slice of ice cream heaven.My Profile

7. Leelo R says:

Leelo R recently blogged about LÒreal Prodigy haircolor in shade 10.21 Porcelain reviewMy Profile

8. betzy carmona says:

I would love to try out the body scrub

9. Eugenia says:

Can I eat that sugar scrub?!
    Eugenia recently blogged about Nail Art with Nidia- Guest PostMy Profile

10. this entire line looks so nice. i want to try it all!
    Laura MyNewestAddiction recently blogged about Beautiful InspirationMy Profile

11. The face serum looks like a keeper!
    @ NORAH LOVES MAKEUP recently blogged about What Inspires Me? Let’s #ShareBeautyMy Profile

12. Phyrra says:

That cleanser sounds great!
    Phyrra recently blogged about Rainbow Honey Summer MixtapeMy Profile

13. The products sound great!
    Brooke @ Blushing Noir recently blogged about MAC Sharon Osbourne Collection Swatches, Review + LooksMy Profile

14. This sounds like a great family line.
    MarciaF (beauty info zone) recently blogged about I gotta love A Girl’s Gotta Spa! Energizing Citrus Body LotionMy Profile

15. Mai says:

I am big into scrubby scrubs so the turbinado sugar scrub sounds right up my alley!
    Mai recently blogged about L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paint in Blushing: Swatch and ReviewMy Profile

16. Justina says:

I’ve never heard of the brand but it looks fabulous!
    Justina recently blogged about NARS Kauia Duo Eyeshadow ReviewMy Profile

17. Miranda says:

I looove natural scrubs, especially since microbeads have been revealed to do such damage to our environment!
    Miranda recently blogged about Sneak Peek: Makeup by One Direction “The Looks Collection”My Profile

18. Knowing how hard eczema is on my husband, my heart breaks for poor baby Elle. You’re probably like me, trying everything and anything to get that stuff under control. These products sound great, and I know I would love that orange scented lotion and the light oil spray, if not all of these.
    Nidia – Lit From Within recently blogged about Glitter can change the WORLD!My Profile

19. This sugar scrub sounds like something for me, because I love sugar (and also salt) scrubs. This is really helpful tips for my natural skin care.

20. The scrub is interesting!
    Kimmi @ The Plastic Diaries recently blogged about Nordstrom Anniversary Sale & Beauty ExclusivesMy Profile

21. Honeygirlk says:

this sounds pretty awesome. I have never heard of this brand before but worth the try.
    Honeygirlk recently blogged about Friday Favorites – July 18, 2014: Milani and InfinisilkMy Profile

22. These sound yummmmmy!
    Cindy (Prime Beauty) recently blogged about Frugal Friday: bodycology Sheer Innocence Giveaway!My Profile

23. Lisa Heath says:

These sound amazing!

24. Polarbelle says:

They sound wonderful. Sweet Orange blosson oil? yum!
    Polarbelle recently blogged about The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is NOW Open for 2014!!My Profile

25. Melody says:

This looks sooo good and I really need to try that Skin Calming and Healing Lotion.
    Melody recently blogged about Celebrity Style Capture: Chrisette Michele YouTube VideoMy Profile