Milani Is SO Making A Statement With Their New Color Statement Nail Polishes

| July 29, 2014 | 24 Comments

Oh Milani. Oh girl…you are lookin’ good. Something looks different about you. I can’t quite put my finger on it.

Milani Color Statement

Milani has totally shocked us with this one and they are giving us not 1, not 2 but 37 new shades of their new line of nail polishes. I received a few samples of these and I can’t wait to start showing you how fantastic they are.

Milani Color Statement polishes

I am loving the bottle design! Like, a lot. In fact, it reminds me a lot of Cult Nails’ bottle.

Milani Color Statement vs Cult Nails bottle

Milani needed a more updated and a more chic look for a nail polish bottle. I mean, don’t get me wrong…their original bottles aren’t terrible. They’re just…

Milani Color Statement vs Nail Lacquer

I mean, which one would you rather pick up? And pay no mind to the teeth marks on the bottle to the right. I have a terrible habit of using my teeth to loosen nail polish bottles. I know, I know. Don’t even say it. I know.

Milani Color Statement nail polishes

I’ve been playing around with these babies for a few days now and formula-wise, Milani is right in that they give great coverage with only one coat. Most will require a second coat if you want true opacity, but they do really well with the initial coat. As with all nail polishes, wear time is relative but I’ve always been a huge fan of their base coat and I think it is spectacular at helping nail polish last longer than a day.

Milani nail polish

The Color Statement line is giving is so many formulas and shades to pick from including glitters, a fire engine red, stunning purples, sweet pinks, vampy shades and everything in between. I’m so proud of Milani! I am very excited about these reasonably priced bottles of polish. They go for $3.99 which is a dollar less than their regular line of polishes. I’m thinking these will be a huge hit among Milani aficionados and those scouring drugstores for pretty polishes. If the chic bottle design doesn’t grab you, the really pretty color selections will.

Go Milani go!

Tags: , ,

Category: Nails

1. I saw these the other day at CVS and definitely want to pick up a few!
    Brooke @ Blushing Noir recently blogged about July 2014 ipsy Glam Bag Review & SwatchesMy Profile

2. Leelo R says:

These look so pretty! I like the manicure you created!
    Leelo R recently blogged about Lancome Hypnose Waterproof mascara reviewMy Profile

3. Kim says:

I use my teeth to open stubborn polish bottles, too. I have quite a few that look just like that.
    Kim recently blogged about Mini Me’s Room: Turning Pinterest Admiration into Reality using @BehrPaint ‘Glamour’My Profile

4. BeautyJudy says:

I love your nail art and selection of shades from the collection here. Milani is stepping it up, I LOVE the new bottles and polishes so far!
    BeautyJudy recently blogged about Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder EyeshadowMy Profile

5. Love Milani! This redesign is so chic. Between this release and the Gel eye shadows, they are on a roll!! Love the dotticure, too, B!
    Nidia – Lit From Within recently blogged about Jupiter Ascending.. and on Fire!My Profile

6. Phyrra says:

Beautiful! I love your nails.
    Phyrra recently blogged about Top 10 Time Saving Beauty ProductsMy Profile

7. XO, Noelle says:

That blue is so gorgeous!
    XO, Noelle recently blogged about Ipsy | Sensationally Sunkissed – July Glam BagMy Profile

8. Alice says:

That blue! It’s beautiful!
    Alice recently blogged about Crochet Braids: Final ThoughtsMy Profile

9. Great mani, love that colbalt shade!!
    Cindy (Prime Beauty) recently blogged about Top 10 Beauty Time Savers and Double Duty Products!My Profile

10. Ange says:

I may just have to pick up a few of these!
    Ange recently blogged about La Mav Organic Skin Science Review & Contest!My Profile

11. Honeygirlk says:

Oh yes, oh yes… I am loving these nail polishes… if I had my way I would paint a new color every day. lol
    Honeygirlk recently blogged about Rainbow Honey Summer MixTape Collection – New ReleaseMy Profile

12. Miranda says:

The bottles are so chic! I’m loving the expansive color range in this collection.
    Miranda recently blogged about How to Apply Individual LashesMy Profile

13. Sheila says:

The bottle does remind me of Cult Nails. :) I am WOWED by these polishes – seriously amazing.
    Sheila recently blogged about Lipstick Of The Day: MAC Russian RedMy Profile

14. wtf? that’s a talent *opening w/ your teeth*, lol. But seriously, this collection looks stunning!
    Kath TheFabZilla recently blogged about The Deal Breaker With Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer 140 PetraMy Profile

15. Destany says:

hahahah are those teeth marks! :) I love their new bottle shape too!
    Destany recently blogged about 5 Milani Brilliant Shine Lip Glosses swatches+reviewMy Profile

16. Kendra says:

I really like the red color a ton!
    Kendra recently blogged about Pur Minerals Jupiter Palette ReviewMy Profile

17. Justina says:

Loving your nail art here! Wow!

18. Lisa Heath says:

Milani is consistently raising the bar on drugstore cosmetics and polishes! Love this line up!
    Lisa Heath recently blogged about Exfolimate Face & Body Exfoliator ReviewMy Profile

19. Loveee the mani you created.
    Kimmi @ The Plastic Diaries recently blogged about The Ultimate Weekend For Your Beauty CareerMy Profile