Milani Perfection Liquid Liner Is…Perfect!

| July 1, 2014 | 34 Comments

Milani Eye Tech Perfection Liquid Liner

Eyeliners. They’ve been around for decades. I don’t really know the history of them but I reckon that for quite some time that pencil eyeliners have been just that…in the shape of pencils. Liquid liners come in the same boring tubes with a brush and it looks like brands are wising up and trying to be a bit more creative. I was sent this Milani Eye Tech Perfection Liquid Liner some months back and for the past 2 weeks I’ve been using it non-stop.

Milani Eye Tech Liquid Liner

For one thing, I think it’s groovy! No really…this is the funkiest liquid eyeliner that I have ever seen. I know within the past few years other brands have been giving us these liquid liners with the interesting designs but I am here to say that Milani does a darn good job at their version of this. You can draw thick and thin lines with ease.

Milani Eye Tech Perfection Liquid Liner swatches

Released in February of 2014, this liquid eyeliner and its ergonomic handle has a water resistant and non-feathering formula. It applies with ease and sure, it takes a few tries to get it to fit comfortably in your hand and when you do…you’re hooked. Honestly, I don’t think this using THIS liquid liner is better than the traditional liquid eyeliner.

Milani Eye Tech Perfection Liquid Liner applicator

However, in terms of control I do feel like I have a better grip on thangs because my hands have more to hold on to versus a slim tube.

Milani Eye Tech Liner

I love how rich the black is and I  really do think this is such a great eyeliner for those just getting started with liquid eyeliner. Which, by the way, has never been easy for me to use. Melody of Cosmetically Challenged says that while she loves this eyeliner, it tends to get tacky for her during these warmer months so that’s something to think about….

This baby is available at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart and you can cop it here.

The best of Milani…

*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.

Tags: , ,

Category: Eyes

1. Destany says:

I have this, and I’m scared to use it! I typically don’t have good luck with marker-esque eyeliners, and heck, I’m pretty sure I’ll end up looking like I’ve got black eyes! haha
    Destany recently blogged about My June Ipsy Bag!My Profile

2. Seriously I need to get me some Milani. They are literally bring it this year with all the amazing products. I totally think this looks phenomenal. And thanks for the note about it possibly being tacky in extreme summer heat. Great post!
    Jamie @ Makeuplifelove recently blogged about A Mobile App Like No Other- BJ’s Style…My Profile

3. Jessica says:

I keep seeing this in the stores, and I’m never sure about it. Thank you for this review!
    Jessica recently blogged about OMD2 Nail Art Challenge: MintMy Profile

4. I’m all for products that are made more ergonomically..though sometimes it seems more gimmicky! If you say that it really helps, though, maybe I’ll give it a go.
    Nidia – Lit From Within recently blogged about TRI Pink B!tchy BirthdayMy Profile

5. Aunie says:

What a beautiful line that creates… I’m a fan!
    Aunie recently blogged about I Am An American AirmanMy Profile

6. Justina says:

Wow, you got a super crisp line with that! I need to check it out!
    Justina recently blogged about Summer Lipsticks from Elizabeth ArdenMy Profile

7. Jess Scull says:

I have yet to try mine! Will definitely be busting this out soon!

8. Leelo R says:

This looks and sounds like a great eyeliner even though I am not very sure about its shape.
    Leelo R recently blogged about My sunny summer days must-havesMy Profile

9. Miranda says:

I also prefer really rich and black liners. I don’t know how I’d feel about gripping this!! It’d be hard to get used to for me.
    Miranda recently blogged about Monthly Favorites: June 2014My Profile

10. Phyrra says:

I love the shape of this but I remember it transferred on my hooded eyes.
    Phyrra recently blogged about tarte Rainforest After Dark Fall 2014My Profile

11. I keep meaning to try this. I need to pick one up.
    Carleen Coulter recently blogged about Serenity + Scott Makeup LookMy Profile

12. Honeygirlk says:

I have to try this – I still haven’t tried this yet.
    Honeygirlk recently blogged about Tropical Paradise Makeup Tutorial – Rainbow Eye shadow feat. BA Star & BH CosmeticsMy Profile

13. I have been dying to get my hands on one of them!
    Laura MyNewestAddiction recently blogged about Keep Your Nursery Fresh with Diaper GenieMy Profile

14. Lisa Heath says:

This liner took me a bit to get use to but I love it!

15. That made the perfect line! I need to check this one out!
    Brooke @ Blushing Noir recently blogged about Girly Bits What Happens in Vegas… ends up on Facebook Nail Polish Swatches + ReviewMy Profile

16. II I’m not mistaken, I think NYX has the same eyeliner like this. Regardless, I need to try this just because, yanno.
    Kath TheFabZilla recently blogged about Feed Your Skin Swiss Apples: Reviva Labs Stem Cell Booster Serum ReviewMy Profile

17. Sheila says:

I have passed this in the store numerous times and have been going back and forth on it. I’m glad it gets good marks from you!
    Sheila recently blogged about The Meet Your Match Set From Sephora Is A Fun Nail and Lip TreatMy Profile

18. Ashley says:

Interesting design. Milani is such a great brand!
    Ashley recently blogged about bare Minerals Destination GlowMy Profile

19. I need all the help I can get with liquid liner so I should try this!
    Cindy (Prime Beauty) recently blogged about Eddie Funkhouser Chromographic Lip Color & a Birthday Giveaway!!My Profile

20. Melody says:

This was my favorite eyeliner during the winter. I must re up because it made my winged liner game so awesome!
    Melody recently blogged about Finger Lickin’ Good Fourth of July Nail Art!My Profile

21. Betzy Carmona says:

It’s very similar to the nyx curved eyeliner

22. I love liners shaped like this. A brand in Australia named Australis makes one and it’s amazing!
    Kimmi @ The Plastic Diaries recently blogged about 5 Things You Need To Know …. About StretchingMy Profile

23. I’ve been using this recently too- loving the grip!!!