Zoya Bubbly nail polish collection

| July 9, 2014 | 36 Comments

You will excuse me for just now getting this post up, won’t you? Back when I reviewed Zoya’s Tickled collection, I had a mission to get this press sample of Bubbly up soon after and yeah well…life. You know how it goes, right? *cue the violins* I think you’ll forgive me once you see the sweetness that is this collection…

Zoya Bubbly Nail polish

And you’ll have to forgive me for going font crazy because I am learning my way around PhotoShop and I basically want to do fun ‘tings to ALL THE PICTURES. How sad is it that I’ve been blogging for over 7 freaking years and I am just now playing in Photoshop? Sad stuff, girls. Saaad stuff.

Zoya Bubbly nail polish collection

But file this collection under things that make me happy. If you are a fan of a holographic jelly fizzy polish, this collection may be up your alley. They do really well when worn alone but I’ve found that they really shine when layered on top of a creme polish.

Zoya Binx up close

It’s an interesting formula that Zoya is giving us and I think it is more than fitting for summer.

Zoya Harper

Harper is a cotton candy pink with cold shimmer and when worn alone, I think she looks okay. I can’t wait to see how this baby acts aboard a baby pink.

Zoya Stassi

Staasi is a citron green with all kinds of emerald loveliness. I am also amazed at how well this one does on its own.

Zoya Alma

Alma is a warm golden peach that I think will look beautiful on the nails of women of all complexions.

Zoya Muse

Muse is a blue raspberry with a touch of gold. And the best thing about this baby? She doesn’t give you Smurf fingers! It’s a sweet blue that I can’t wait to try over a navy blue. Giiiirl, how hot would that be?

Zoya Jesy

Jesy is a firey coral orange and I usually have my issue with corals but this is just sweet and divine.

Zoya Binx

Binx is a spicy orchid purple and this shade is my favorite of the bunch. I find that it is the one shade that really does spectacular on its own.

Zoya Bubbly

Not a bad bunch, huh? Overall, I think it’s a fantastic collection and I can appreciate how Zoya always keeps us on our toes. We never know what they are going to do when it comes to nail polish formulas and colors. And trust me when I say it is hard to surprise nail polish aficionados. We think we’ve seen it all but Zoya continues to push the envelope and I’m so glad that they do. I find the formula on these to be superb and I didn’t have any application issues with them. I applied 2 coats for each polish but I’m thinking you can get away with applying 3 without any problems. And of course they will all look smashing when layered over your favorite creme nail polish. Yassss Zoya. Yasss!

You can get this collection at Zoya.com for $9 a bottle or $54 for the entire collection.

So what do you think? A fan of this formula or not so much?

Tags: , , ,

Category: Amor De Lacquer, Featured, Nails

1. Leelo R says:

These all look very pretty!
    Leelo R recently blogged about Avon Gel Finish nail polish in GlimmerMy Profile

2. Destany says:

Muuuuuuuuuuuuse! Totally my favorite :)
    Destany recently blogged about FingerPaints Poolside Paradise Collection review+swatchesMy Profile

3. BeautyJudy says:

I’m a big fan of this collection! I thought it was so pretty. I haven’t tried layering yet, I need to do that!
    BeautyJudy recently blogged about Ruby Wing The Wicked West Summer CollectionMy Profile

4. Pink Sith says:

Seriously pretty collection. And your nails look great by the way! I’m not really a fan of the formula, but that’s just b/c I don’t like to remove glitters! I’m lazy!
    Pink Sith recently blogged about Bvlgari Omnia Coral EdT Review and Giveaway from ShopAtHome.com and FragranceNet.com CouponMy Profile

5. These are seriously such fun colors. Love love love the sparkle and the shades. Gorgeous!!!!

6. These are seriously such fun shades. Love the sparkle.

7. These are seriously such fun colors. I am loving the sparkle big time. Fun summer shades.
    Jamie @ Makeuplifelove recently blogged about From The Archives Vol. 1…My Profile

8. Jessica says:

Staasi is probably my favorite, I think it’s very pretty!
    Jessica recently blogged about OMD2 Nail Art Challenge: JellyMy Profile

9. gio says:

These are all gorgeous! I want them all!
    gio recently blogged about Book Review: How I Nailed It! By Leighton DennyMy Profile

10. Staasi is my favorite!
    Cosmetics Aficionado recently blogged about NYX Frappucino and Pumpkin Pie Round LipsticksMy Profile

11. Mai says:

I really love these colors for summer, especially that green (which makes me think of a midori cocktail!)
    Mai recently blogged about Question of the Week #5: Current Favorite Summer Lip Color?My Profile

12. Phyrra says:

I NEED Muse! OMG love it so much!
    Phyrra recently blogged about NARS Milos, Fearless, Gold Viper, Insidious Nail Polish ReviewMy Profile

13. Allison says:

I just saw some pix of these a couple of days ago for the first time. Love how they look on you. I like the sheerness! Wish I could’ve bought a few during the holiday promo but I still have 5 Zoyas I haven’t even opened yet. These are super cute!
    Allison recently blogged about Hare Magic Green Moroccan LipstickMy Profile

14. Miranda says:

I loved this collection!! Great to top off the Tickled collection with.
    Miranda recently blogged about REVIEW & SWATCHES: Jordana Lipsticks – New Shades for 2014My Profile

15. Just ordered Binx, these are so delish looking!
    Cindy (Prime Beauty) recently blogged about Summer Fashion on a Budget!My Profile

16. Sheila says:

These polishes look sooooo pretty!
    Sheila recently blogged about I’m In Lush Lash Heaven With Koko Lashes in Ariel, Koko, and FoxyMy Profile

17. Justina says:

This collection looks so fun and bright and pretty!
    Justina recently blogged about Making it Happen- Meeting Goals & Getting Ready for Baby #2My Profile

18. The more I see swatches of these the more I love them. Harper and Staasi are gorgeous.
    Mercedes {Beyond Beauty Lounge} recently blogged about Amarte Daily ExfolipowderMy Profile

19. I love them all! The glitter is what really makes this collection stand out.
    @ NORAH LOVES MAKEUP recently blogged about ARDENCY INN AMERICANA Custom Coverage Foundation ReviewMy Profile

20. I just got Jesy and Muse from this collex, but you’re making me want Binx, too. Wish I had your lovely, long nail beds!
    Nidia – Lit From Within recently blogged about Throwback – First Magnetic ManiMy Profile

21. Anastasia says:

These colors look like they’re sparkling. Great collection for Summer!
    Anastasia recently blogged about Keeping It Light This Summer With Drugstore Beauty EssentialsMy Profile

22. These will be great for when our Australian summer rolls around. Very festive.
    Kimmi @ The Plastic Diaries recently blogged about EOS – Pomegranate Raspberry Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream ReviewMy Profile

23. this entire collection just has me at hello
    Laura MyNewestAddiction recently blogged about Yummy Lifeway Kefir SmoothiesMy Profile

24. Ashley says:

I have Harper and Binx and I love them both!
    Ashley recently blogged about Beauty Blunders and How to Avoid Them: Hair ExtensionsMy Profile

25. Lisa Heath says:

Beautiful swatches! I loved this collection

26. Rebecca says:

Non-smurfy blue! that sounds like a winner!
    Rebecca recently blogged about Best online beauty deals (for those of us not in the US!)My Profile

27. Kendra says:

Muse is really pretty!
    Kendra recently blogged about Philip B Round Brush For a DIY BlowoutMy Profile

28. Betzy Carmona says:

Jesy is such a pretty shade