Sleek Makeup in the House!

| August 7, 2014 | 34 Comments

Okay, where have I been? Why haven’ y’all told me to buy Sleek Makeup yearssss ago? I mean, seriously. I’ve known about the brand for a while but no one told me how great they were. Yes, I saw the swatches online and lusted after their eye shadow palettes but I never made the jump.

Sleek Makeup

Until one fateful evening on Twitter. I was chatting with beauty blogger friends and before I knew it, it was midnight and I was ordering makeup. I blame them. Beauty bloggin’ peer pressure.

Sleek Makeup products
I also thank them because everything is absolutely goooorgeous. I didn’t want to spend too much money and honestly, that’s easy to do considering their prices are so affordable. Since I did a video feature of the things that I hauled, this post will mostly be full of pretty pictures. You’ll have to watch the video to get my thoughts on everything. But I can tell you this…I will be purchasing more Sleek. And soon.

Sleek Bronze Block

Bronze Block in Dark for $11.49. This was a total impulse buy because I’m not really sure how I’m going to use this.

Sleek Mystic

Sleek Loved Up and Mystic

Lipsticks in Loved Up and Mystic. They are  $7.49 each.

Sleek Life's A Peach

Life’s a Peach blush for $6.99. I really wanted to do something different in my blush game. I’ve never owned a peach blush and I didn’t see them as flattering on my warmer skin but I’m going to push it to the limits and see if I can make it work.

Sleek iDivine Ulta Matte V2 palette

iDivine Ulta Matte V2 palette swatches

iDivine Ulta Matte V2 palette. This baby went for $11.99 and of course I didn’t need any more palettes but this was just calling my name. I saw swatches of it and HAD to have it.

Not pictured is the Hide It Concealer that I got for $4.99 and apparently someone hid it because I can’t find it! Haha, see what I did there? I’ve got a video coming soon about this line so stay tuned for that! I can tell you now…I am an enormous fan and will definitely be ordering from them again.

Have you ever tried anything from Sleek? What should I scoop up next?

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Category: Featured

1. melody says:

I love love love sleek! Their blushes are so pigmented!

2. Kim says:

Sleek has some good products. I own their contour palette and blushes. I do want to try their shadow palettes.

3. Carleen says:

That palette looks awesome and the price is amazing!
    Carleen recently blogged about Which Red Lipstick Are You?My Profile

4. BeautyJudy says:

That’s crazy! I JUST got my order of four shadow palettes, I think this is one of them, lol! I LOVE those lipsticks! I can’t wait to see how you use the Bronze Block!
    BeautyJudy recently blogged about Tattoo Junkee Glitter Body ArtMy Profile

5. Everything looks so gorgeous! I am pretty sure I need that blush
    Cosmetics Aficionado recently blogged about Naturally Curly Hair GuideMy Profile

6. Amber says:

What a great selection you chose!! I’ve always wanted to try Sleek, especially their blushes!
    Amber recently blogged about TATCHA, The Ultimate Luxury Skin Care ExperienceMy Profile

7. Jess Scull says:

Sleek is so underrated! I LOVE their blushes and ‘3’ palettes (I forget the exact name right now)

8. I have a ton of these eyeshadow palettes. Love them.
    Laura MyNewestAddiction recently blogged about CharcoCapsMy Profile

9. Miranda says:

I’ve been dying to try Sleek! All of their products look so awesome and for an affordable price!
    Miranda recently blogged about Review & Swatches: Zoya Naturel Deux CollectionMy Profile

10. Leelo R says:

I still haven´t tried anything from Sleek, but I do have couple of their palettes in my never ending wishlist :D
    Leelo R recently blogged about Avon Senses Mystique shower cremeMy Profile

11. Erika says:

I just bought two Sleek eye palettes for my giveaway but I have yet to try this brand for myself. Must rectify that. Soon.

I love those lipsticks. I am gone on bright, bright lips, right now. :D
    Erika recently blogged about Bargain Beauty! Freeman Anti Stress Dead Sea Minerals Mask ReviewMy Profile

12. Aleya Bamdad says:

Loving those lipstick colors!
    Aleya Bamdad recently blogged about VO5 Essentials Body Wash ReviewMy Profile

13. NORAH says:

Sleek palettes and makeup is gorg!
    NORAH recently blogged about L’Oréal Professionnel HAIRCHALK ReviewMy Profile

14. I haven’t tried anything Sleek yet either… even readers are saying I need to try it lol I better start listening.
    Brooke @ Blushing Noir recently blogged about Zoya Naturel Deux (2) Nail Polish Swatches + ReviewMy Profile

15. Sheila says:

That blush, tho! Loving your pics.
    Sheila recently blogged about Beauty Encounter Welcomes August in this Week’s Must-Haves! SponsoredMy Profile

16. Ange says:

I need those lippies, right nowwwww!
    Ange recently blogged about 90 Seconds To Firm Skin!My Profile

17. Justina says:

Those lipsticks look divine!

18. Betzy Carmona says:

I have been able to try sleek from previous swaps and love it

19. I want to try Sleek. Did you purchase straight from UK or ebay?
    Kath TheFabZilla recently blogged about Samples Saved Me! (Volume 1): Recent Products I Tried But Didn’t LikeMy Profile

20. I hear ya – other beauty bloggers are the biggest influence on my spending! I’ve been interested in trying this brand. You picked some great stuff, looks great on your skintone!
    Nidia – Lit From Within recently blogged about One Direction, Too Cool, Three Looks! #makeupby1D #thelookscollection #markwinsMy Profile

21. Yvelette says:

This is a great post and I love the colors.

22. Lisa Heath says:

The colors look fabulous! I love the bronze block

23. Destany says:

LOVE those lippies colors!
    Destany recently blogged about Quick NOTD featuring NYC and Rainbow Honey!My Profile

24. Haven’t heard of this brand, thanks for bringing to my attention.
    Cindy (Prime Beauty) recently blogged about Smashbox Be Legendary Long-Wear Lip Lacquer!My Profile

25. […] Clumps of Mascara – has finally discovered the beauty that is Sleek Makeup. […]

26. […] Clumps of Mascara – has finally discovered the beauty that is Sleek Makeup. […]

27. Tara says:

Ahhhhhhh I’m just like you; except I haven’t ordered…yet! >..< And such amazing prices! I'm in trouble, lol. I am freaking out over the Blush By 3 trios OMG – Sweet Cheeks and Pink Lemonade!!! There is…just…so much goodness!!! *overwhelmed* XD I'm going to be browsing swatches all night, lol. Thanks for reminding me that I need to check this brand out! :D Enjoy your new pretties! I think the peach blush will look lovely on you!

28. Olivia says:

Awesome lipsticks and blush! Def adding them to my list of brands to check out when I’m abroad. Heard about them a while ago but seemed to forget!

29. Allison says:

I have heard so many great things about Sleek. If I were not on a makeup embargo, and if I didn’t have 5 eye palettes & 2 blush palettes that are still unopened, I’d go for it. The shades you swatched look fabulous on you!
    Allison recently blogged about New Milani Color Statement Nail LacquerMy Profile

30. Judy says:

I love the sleek iDivine palette in sunset and the rose gold blush. Both products are so pigmented and work very well with my skin. And those prices….!
    Judy recently blogged about 10 Fabulous Fall Maternity DressesMy Profile

31. Audrey says:

Those swatches go on so smooth! Adding it to my long list of must-try’s
    xoxo