Welcome to Clumps of Mascara!
-a beauty blog for the perfectly imperfect women
(and men) of the world
You’ve heard of mascara, right? Well get this — there are thousands of them on the market. THOUSANDS! Brands spent a mess load of money trying to convince you that their mascara is the best only for you to buy it and be disappointed. Chill girlfriend. I’m here to help.
With the largest mascara review archive online, my goal is to help to provide you with in depth reviews, before/after pictures and help you save your money and focus on more important things….like nail polish.
Haha. I’m kidding. Kinda.
What I really mean is, my “I’m no professional and don’t take myself too seriously” approach to beauty is intended to relate to those gals who LOVE beauty but just don’t know where to start. You won’t see any high tech stuff and professional jargon here. I keep it simple. And if you’ve learned a thing or two, then heyyyyy….we should celebrate and go for dairy-free ice cream.
So while I love beauty and all, there is also a mature side of me that is all about awareness and talking about topics that most people find embarrassing. You know – like menstrual cycles, boobs, weight, fitness…that kind of thing. Beauty is fun but good health is better and if I can inspire you to be conscious of what’s happening in that amazing bod of yours, then my day’s work is done. Beauty is fine, but it’s not the only thing I talk about, ya know? Wouldn’t that get pretty boring?
I’m here if you need me! I’m just an email away. Shoot one and say Hi. Unless you’re a creeper. No creepers please.
firstname.lastname@example.org (tweet me @ClumpsOfMascara)
Quick B Facts:
- I’m 30 but act like I’m 15. Seriously.
- My husband (known as Esposo) and I eloped on 11/11/11.
- I’m a Florida gal currently living in Orlando with plans to one day move
up Northto an island.
- I love Hello Kitty. But don’t like real cats. Cats are rude.
- I have a daughter who I adore but I don’t post many pictures of her. I don’t like sharing too much of her awesomeness with the world. Plus, creepers…
- I’m a pretty private person. You know, except for having the whole “blog” thing.
- I don’t like the taste of alcohol or coffee. I know, I know. Yeah…I know.
- I had a natural childbirth outside of a hospital and exclusively pumped breast milk for a year. I donated said breast milk to 9 babies. It was my greatest accomplishment.
- Other hobbies include traveling, photography, working out and hanging out with gal pals.
- I hate shopping. Unless it’s in Best Buy. Or Sephora. Obviously.
- Yes, I’m a girl that hates shopping.
- And sports too. Zzzzz…..
- And reality TV shows that begin with Real Housewives and end in Kardashian *gag*
- In 2014 I ran 10 races. In 2015, I want to read at least 50 books. I love achieving thangs!