Some of us are great writers. Others are great athletes. And then some of us are really good at nail art. I’ve mentioned a thousand times that I suck at the latter. And you know what? I’m totally okay with that. Luckily the fine folks at butter LONDON are making it easy for us not so creative folx to get our grooves on with some basic nail art skills. I recently received a press sample of their Colour Hardware Nail Art Took Kit and I can’t be more excited to try this baby out.
For one thing, how sweet is the packaging? Perfectly portable, this tin can of creative baubles and thangs is perfect for storing your new utensils be it at home or in your luggage for travel. Including is this kit is the following…
- Dotting Tool: Double ended with two different sized dots. Create dot artwork-like polka dots and leopard prints.
- Striping Brush: Short and pointed for drawing intricate nail designs and lines.
- Clean Up Brush: Dip in nail lacquer remover and brush away imperfections. Brush away excess nail lacquer along the edge of the fingernail.
- Liner Brush: Long tip perfect for bold lines and long strokes. For French manicure as well as drawing lines that need to be straight or have curves.
- Marbling Brush: Perfect for swiping effects across the nail for animal stripes, ombre and textured effect (source)
Very cool, right? The most practical tool, I think is the Clean Up Brush because what nail polish lover doesn’t find that handy? My second favorite is the Dotting Tool because even if you are darn awful with nail art, chances are you can crank out a few dots with any problems. Shoot girl, if I can do it anyone can.
And they are also giving us a little manual in case we need to see actual pictures. Thank you bL!
This cute little kit goes for $30 at ULTA.com and I think it’s a sweet option for people like me who just want the basics. And it’s even better for those who are just starting out.
So what about you? Are you into nail art? Or would you rather stick to the many other skills that you’ve got?
Oh! And since we’re talking butter LONDON awesomeness, check out some of my favorite bL thangs…
*This post contains a press sample and affiliate links.