Today is a story about an armpit detox. Yay!
My armpits have issues. And no, that isn’t code for anything else. It’s pretty literal. I have #pitproblems, y’all. While most of you can shave and apply deodorant all willy nilly, I have to practically spent a good 20-30 minutes A WEEK caring for my extra sensitive pit area. I know, it’s crazy. I’ve recently come across the idea of doing an armpit detox and the idea sounded so bizarre (and genius) that I just had to share it with you fine folk.
Because who doesn’t want to read a post about an armpit detox, right? Things you should know…
- I don’t use traditional deodorants and haven’t for years.
- I use this stuff.
- I don’t shave.
- I get my pits waxed and maintain by trimming.
- I prevent razor bumps with this stuff.
- I moisturize and cleanse my pits with an exfoliating glove and this stuff.
- I moisturize nightly with this stuff.