I used to think concealer was pointless. It seemed like an added and unnecessary step. Especially for those of us who really don’t want to spend hoursssss getting ready in the morning. But I received a press sample of this and once again, IMAN Cosmetics has won my heart with another amaziiiiing product of theirs and so I am giving you 5 reasons why this concealer is fantastic.
1. It stays put. Because the powder turns into a creme, you don’t have to worry about it oozing down your face. You can set it…and forget it!
2. The powder makes for fantastic application and the creme makes for great longevity.
3. A little goes a long way. Just a tap on fingertips provides enough product for me to conceal under both eyes.
4. It does a great job at brightening the area under the eyes. If I’m going to use a concealer under my eyes, I also want it to make that area appear brighter. This works!
5. It plays nicely with my powder. Some concealers are snobs and don’t like to make friends with foundations. Not the case with this stuff. She is such a sweet heart and complements my powders beautifully.
Not too bad, huh? I’m wearing Earth Medium, the 4th spectrum of the 5 that IMAN is giving us. The only problem I have with IMAN Cosmetics is that sometimes it can be a bit difficult finding their products in stores. While some Targets and drugstores regularly stock IMAN stuff, others only carry a limited supply or nothing at all. Boo and double boo. But this is why the World Wide Web can be your friend. You can score this stuff at Drugstore.com for $15.
The one downfall? I wish the packaging for this was different.
I’m not sure how brands can effectively give us a powder to creme concealer but I’m not sure this one works. Do I use my fingers each time and risk contaminating the whole jar? Do I use a sponge-y thingie or Beauty Blender and not get the powder benefits? See the dilemma?
Either way, still another fantastic product from IMAN Cosmetics.