- Revlon Cosmetics–Buy 1, Get 1 50% off.
- Wet ‘n Wild Cosmetics–Buy 1, Get 1 Free.
- L’Oreal HIP Cosmetics–Buy 1, Get 1 FREE of (you know I hauled-reviews coming soon!).
- Maybelline Cosmetics (eye or lip)–Buy 1, Get 1 50% off. Has anyone checked out the Colorsensational lippies? They look niiiice.
- Sally Hansen–$2 off Nail or Lip Treatment or HD nail color. Can’t wait until the Xtreme polishes go on sale.
- Neutrogena Cosmetics, ache or cleansing skin care–Buy 1, Get 1 50% off
- Jordana Cosmetics or getting marked down like crazy.
- The entire stock of Jane Cosmetics at most Wal-greens are heavily discounted.
- Black Radiance is soooo on my radar now more than ever. Lovin’ these prices!
- Sinful Colors’ polishes are always super cheap. Hot colors for only $1.99.
- (with card) Revlon Cosmetics–Buy 1, Get 1 Free.
- (with card) Maybelline Foudation, powder, blush, concealer or lip–Buy 1, get 1 Free.
- (with card) Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara–$12.99.
- (with card) L’Oreal Eye, Shadow, liner or mascara–Buy 1, Get 1 50% off.
We don’t have Rite-Aid’s here in Florida but I woke up with an email from a reader who took a picture of their ad saying that L’Oreal products are also BOGO here!
Do you check it? Revlon Cosmetics has $1-off coupons and L’Oreal has been known to have $2- off coupons. Serious beauty recessionistas check the Sunday paper like it’s a job. Get on it!