So when I heard about the new Sephora at Disney Springs, I was all like, “Eh. Okay.” Because, if you’ve seen one Sephora, you’ve seen them all, right? What could be so different about this one?
Giiiiirl…I could not have been more wrong. This Sephora, oooooh, this Sephora. If any location is going to have a magical Sephora, it would be Walt Disney World. This makes sense. Oh! Remind me to do a post on the coolness that is Disney Springs.
Seriously, they have recently made some upgrades (holla if you remember when it was called Downtown Disney!) and I’m just in shock at how beautiful everything is.
Not familiar with Disney Springs?
Long story short – if you don’t feel like hanging out at the parks but want to do some shopping, eating and have see entertainment, Disney Springs is IT! And if you want a one of a kind beauty experience, this is the Sephora to visit.
First things, first…can we talk about the things that make this location unique?
- This store is 1 of 2 (the other is in Boston) which will set the standard for all other Sephora locations. That means all future stores will look just like this one.
- This location has the TIP Workshop Concept. TIP stands for Teach, Inspire, Play and this not only means you can hop into the store to grab a mascara or moisturizer, but you can also sit down and LEARN a little somethin’ somethin’. Trained professionals will host intimate classes surrounding techniques like How To Do A Cat Eye or How To Contour or How To Do A Smokey Eye. Sephora provides the brushes and products and you get to play…AND learn!
- Because they’re on Disney property, this Sephora takes Disney gift cards AND Magic Bands.
- SkincareIQ! Not sure how a cleanser will work with your skin? Log into this magical machine and it’ll give you recommendations for your skin type. You can also test drive ANY skincare product right there in the store.
- Digital billboards that are thematic and they all flow together. They’re very cool to look at.
- Milk Makeup. There’s only a handful of stores that carry this quirky and interesting vegan line and this store is one of ’em.
- So right now you can snag the Disney Minnie Beauty by Sephora Collection online but once it sells out, you’ll only be able to get it at the Disney Springs location.
I could go on and on about how epic my visit was but really I think you need to pop in to get an overall feel for this place and how it just feels so very different from your neighborhood Sephora. It’s like Sephora Plus.
I’ll be back and I’ve never felt so lucky to be an Orlando local because this baby is literally in my backyard. I did a mini virtual tour so you fine folx could see how the store is laid out and that very cool SkincareIQ area!
I couldn’t visit this beauty mecca without scooping up a little something for my favorite beauty crew. That’s you guys! I snagged this Disney Minnie Beauty Color Eyeshadow palette and I’m giving it away to ONE lucky winner! Remember when I featured it here?
*giveaway has ended and winner has been selected. Congrats Diana!
Think you’ll be visiting the Walt Disney World area soon! Add a trip to this Sephora to your itinerary. And then come back and thank me. 😎
Dislosure: I received a gift card to faciliate this review but all thoughts and opinions are my own. Part of the gift card went to purchasing that Eyeshadow Palette because I truly wanted to gift my readers with something so iconic and beautiful!