I’m pretty picky in the skincare department. I mean, yeahhhhh…I’m open to trying just about anything but when I am buying for myself, I tend to run to the skincare brands that use natural ingredients. Are “natural” and “organic” totally trigger words that make people feel like they’re using products that are better than the alternatives? Yep! But whatever. Here are 8 brands that have totally peaked my interest. And wallet!
- Natural Face Cleaner by Christina Moss Naturals: This natural face cleaner is gentle yet effective. Do not worry about the small bottle, you only need a small amount of soap to lather up some suds. It leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean and is gentle enough to use everyday.
- Organic Jasmine Sea Salt Body Scrub: Use this scrub for a deep clean. It helps get rid of dead skin and reveals smooth, soft, and rejuvenated skin. There are zero chemicals in this scrub. It is also free of allergens, GMOs, gluten, and parabens. Aaaand, if you’re a lover of the scent jasmine, you’ll find this intoxicating.
- Ella Grace Organics Hydrating Facial Toner: Toners are great for my guys and gals with oily skin. They are also fantastic for helping thoroughly cleanse the skin before applying makeup.
- Burt’s Bees Renewal SPF 30 Lotion: I like using a face cream that has some sort of sun protection. This one is nice enough to use every day.
- Everyone Lotion Lavender and Aloe: Finding naturally based skincare products that you love can be tough. Once you try this lotion, your entire family will be using it too. The lavender and aloe combination is so soothing and it’s gentle for babies, too.
- OZ Naturals Mega Bright Eye Gel: Get rid of puffy eyes and dark circles with this little gem. It is very soothing for inflamed skin and helps get rid of fine lines and crow’s feet.
- Era Organics Dead Sea Mud Mask: For a real deep clean I use a mask at least once a week. With all of the makeup, germs, and dirt our face comes into contact with, it is a good idea to keep a face mask in the weekly skincare lineup. I like this mask because it helps get rid of blackheads.
- Organic Coconut Oil: I had to add this wonderful oil to the list. You may recognize this jug as a product you would use in your kitchen, but it also works incredibly as a naturally based skincare product. Use it as a moisturizer, makeup remover, shaving cream and it helps moisturize the hair. Basically, coconut oil is EVERYTHING.
Check out what my fellow Makeup Wars sisters are using and loving…
[inlinkz_linkup id=571530 mode=1]
*This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for always supporting Clumps of Mascara