Clumps of Mascara is a lifestyle/everythang blog by me, Brittany Minor. I live in Orlando, Florida. With features that include beauty, parenting adventures, travel recaps and more, Clumps of Mascara is for the imperfectly perfect women and men of the world. If your eyebrows are wonky or if you regularly feel awkward, welcome. You’re in good company.
Not sleeping yet, are you?
I hope not.
If you don’t feel like reading and prefer watching videos…
Things we talk about on Clumps of Mascara:
- Beauty/makeup – obvs! And when I’m not writing about makeup, I love cranking out a beauty video.
- Parenting – but I’m not a Pinterest mom. Nor am I one of those moms who is obsessed with her kids. I talk about the not-so-fluffy side of parenting. I don’t craft, I don’t sew, I ain’t cooking and nope, I’m not homeschooling.
- Travel – staycations, solo adventures out of the country, family vacays, Walt Disney Word…I’m about it all!
- Life as a Black mom raising Black kids in America. Because this narrative needs to be told.
- Healthy living – Homebirthing, menstrual cups and natural deodorant, OH MY! The most popular post EVER on Clumps is about armpits. Sexy, huh?
Quick B Facts:
- I’m 33 but act like I’m 15. Seriously.
- My husband (known as Esposo) and I eloped on 11/11/11. We met on Match.com!
- I love Hello Kitty. But don’t like real cats. Cats are rude.
- I don’t like the taste of alcohol or coffee. I know, I know.
- I hate shopping. Unless it’s in Best Buy. Or Sephora.
- Yes, I’m a girl that hates shopping.
- And sports too. Zzzzz…..
I’m here if you need me! I’m just an email away. Shoot one and say Hi. Unless you’re a creeper. No creepers please.