Thank you so much for supporting sponsored content on Clumps of Mascara.
I’m not gonna lie to y’all.
I do not enjoy going to the dentist. I’m not one of those people who need sedation dentistry (and girl, I’m not judging you if you take this route because I GET it) but I cringe at the sheer thought of even a simple cleaning.
But I go anyway. I go kicking and screaming because if there is one thing I don’t play about, it’s my dental health.
I didn’t get all serious about this until I copped my first electric toothbrush and AFTER using said toothbrush for some months, my dentist marveled at how great my teeth were. How impeccable my gum line was and how polished and plague-free my pearly whites were.
I was feelin’ myself and vowed to always have an electric toothbrush.
Have you heard of them? Maybe they aren’t as massive as the big brands but after getting the opportunity to test drive their toothbrush, I will say…I am officially a fan.
I’m not picky in the electric toothbrush department. I have only a handful of requirements.
-Does it have settings?
-Are the replacement toothbrush heads easy to find and purchase?
-Is there a warranty?
CariPro rocks in all three areas. Their toothbrush not only has FIVE modes (Clean, White, Massage, Gum Care and Sensitive) but their brush heads are not only pretty affordable but they ship quickly, too. I love the option of being able to pick 2, 4 or 8 purchases at a time. This insures that you’re already a step ahead in case you need a new toothbrush replacement head at a moment’s notice.
And as far as their warranty? You not only get a 60-day trial but you also get a 2-year limited warranty. That’s what I’m talking about! When you’re spending more than $100 on a toothbrush, you want to be able to replace it in case it malfunctions or you decide that it doesn’t work for you anymore.
How much is this cariPRO, B?
It’s not cheap, girl. I’m not going to lie to you. The fact is – everyone isn’t in the position to spend a pretty penny on a toothbrush. I get this. I also feel like your dental care isn’t dependent on an electric toothbrush. Genetics and your current care play a huge role in that and an electric toothbrush likely won’t make or break you. However, I absolutely cannot go back to traditional toothbrushes after using an electric one for so long. The investment is absolutely worth it for me, time and time again. cariPRO has several packages with the most affordable package being $119. This includes the toothbrush, 2 replacement heads and 1 wireless charging dock. Your 2-year warranty and 60-day trial come with this package, too. That’s not too shabby, right?
So, break it down for me, B. And be honest. What were the Pros and Cons of this toothbrush?
- It is super easy to setup and get started. No fancy tricks here. Just remove from the packaging, charge a bit and you’re ready to roll.
- The most affordable toothbrush head replacements. Seriously! I’ve never seen any so cheap and I love that they give you more than one at a time.
- Their warranty can’t be beat.
- Comparable to other brands. cariPRO is up with the technology! They’ve got the waterproof design and the wireless charger as well as the auto-interval smart timer. What sets them apart is the 30 day battery. None of my other electric toothbrushes have ever lasted that long!
- The brush modes/settings are all pretty great. No complaints from me. Gum Care was my absolute favorite and it was pretty consistent the entire time I used it.
- No color options. If you’re a gal like me who wants funkier colors or more creative options with your electric toothbrush, you won’t find that with cariPRO. They only have the standard charcoal.
- No options with brush heads. While I love the settings on the toothbrush, I would have loved to see more toothbrush options, especially for those who need softer bristles.
- Their brush heads aren’t in stores or on Amazon Prime so if you’re in a pinch, you’ll have to order directly from their website and wait a few days.
In general, yeah…I like cariPRO. It’s hard to complain about an electric toothbrush that does what it’s supposed to do and has such an excellent warranty. If you’re ready to give this baby a whirl, get 20% off cariPRO Ultrasonic electric toothbrushes by using the code: clumpsofmascara20.
If you’ve been wanting to try out an electric toothbrush, now is the time to do one!
Be back, y’all. I’ve got to make an appointment with my dentist to not only tell her NO I don’t want my diastema closed and to show off how awesome my teeth look. Boom.
As always, thank you so much for supporting sponsored content. I received this toothbrush for review but all thoughts and opinions (and teeth) are my own.