Yep! I blog over at Mom.me and each week I toss up a post about…parenting stuff. I’ve been a mama for almost 2 years now (OMG!!) and it is the most time-consuming, hair pulling, stressfully rewarding experience ever. I mulled over starting a parenting blog but I didn’t like writing about parenting stuff THAT much. Being a contributor to Mom.me is great because it gives me a platform to share my thoughts and experiences without letting the entire world IN on our lives. Because y’all know how I hate sharing a ton of EB’s pictures and experiences on the internet…
But from time to time, I think I will share a post over here with the Clumps family. I know that a lot of you all are parents (or parents to be) and knowing that you aren’t alone in the struggles is always so so helpful. That said, check out my most recent post…
I put my heart and soul into that post and did a lot of crying while writing it. I know. I’m a sap.
And while you’re at it, check out 10 facts about EB. It has been forever since I’ve written about her on Clumps so I’m thinking these facts will give you a clue as to what kind of character we’re dealin’ it. 😉
- EB and I both have moles on our chins!
- EB’s name is mispronounced 80% of the time.
- EB’s bedroom is Chicka Chicka Boom Boom inspired.
- EB was born on the same day as Blue Ivy Carter.
- 90% of EB’s wardrobe are from consignment stores.
- EB is a picky eater and eats rice and eggs with spinach almost every day.
- EB learned her colors by playing with Mommy’s nail polishes.
- EB is the first and only grandchild on both sides.
- EB communicates with words and she also knows sign language.
- EB is almost 2 years old and barely weighs 20 lbs. She’s tiny but healthy!