Have you ever been really tired in the morning and had dark circles or bags under your eyes? Do you have imperfections all over your skin? Chances are you need a concealer to take care of those problems! I’ve tried a ton of concealers in my day and some have been really great and some have been absolutely terrible and I’ve felt like they haven’t done anything for me! So if you’re on the hunt for a concealer for you, I’ve made a list of my top 5 favorite drugstore concealers and maybe this list can help you decide when you go out to purchase one!
5. Black Opal Total Coverage Concealer: It’s hard for a dark brown girl to find a drugstore concealer. The options just aren’t there. Black Opal, however, not only gives us a slew of shade options for darker skin but this concealer is dead on. It’s long-lasting, moisturizing and works very well alone or paired with liquid, creme and powder foundations.
4. Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer: This is another concealer that I also do not use for under eye coverage, it is even thicker than the previous concealer stick I spoke about, but it is PERFECT for when I need to cover up a bit pimple or anything like that! I think it’s primary purpose, at least for me is when I have a random breakout and really need some heavy coverage. This is fairly affordable, retailing for only about $6.00.
3. NYX Cosmetics Concealer Jar: I’m so glad NYX Cosmetics has made it in drugstores! For awhile, you could only find them at stores like ULTA. It’s so hard to find a full coverage concealer and this is a darn good one. I find that it works best in the cooler months but if you’ve some discoloration that really want to conceal all day, this is the best concealer.
2. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Spot Eraser: This is the best drugstore concealer I’ve used that is made primarily for removing dark circles. I think as soon as you apply your dark circles are immediately gone. This concealer is a really great one for me because unfortunately it runs in my family to have those dark circles that are impossible to get rid of but this works absolutely amazingly! It retails for about $7.
1. IMAN CC Correct & Cover Powder to Creme Concealer: It is so incredibly difficult to find IMAN Cosmetics in many drugstores, but there’s always Amazon! While this is the most expensive concealer in the bunch, it really is the most innovative. IMAN Cosmetics has given us a concealer that not only applies and moves around easily, but it also sets into the skin in a rich and butter smooth manner. It’s glorious!
I hope this list helps you out a bit if you’re out looking for a new concealer! I love each and every one of these products for different reasons and any of them will do great things for you! Trust me, if you go out and pick up any of them…you won’t be disappointed! Happy concealer shopping!
*This post contains affiliate links